• Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit
Good

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 390 in Makeup

February 06, 2016

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HOURGLASS POWDERS. They are absolutely beautiful and blends so naturally and flawlessly into the skin. These powders give you a nice healthy glow that doesn't seem like you put on pounds of makeup. The palette is on the pricier side at $95 that comes with 6 different powders (from highlighting, to blush, to bronzer). Although the powders are pretty small, I find that I rarely use up the whole thing anyways if I were to buy each one individually full sized. DEFINITELY recommend.

October 19, 2015

I know this palette gets some rough reviews. It's the overall size of these powders in compared to the trio palette and the singles. The powders are quite small, 1.5" squares to be honest. Travel sized and this is a pricey item.
However, if you were able to obtain a travel size of each item separately then the price is justified. It is perfect for traveling. The powders are fantastic and they earn their great reviews.

Personally I love my palette. I would take forever to go through the other sizes and I have a collection of 6 powders.
~dim light -lighting

Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas