• Hourglass ambient lighting powder in Dim Light (travel size)
  • Hourglass ambient lighting powder in Dim Light (travel size)

Hourglass ambient lighting powder in Dim Light (travel size) Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 77 in Highlighter

September 25, 2016

I use this powder to set my undereye concealer for my everyday look. Works great as a finishing powder, softens and provides a flawless finish. The travel size is perfect as a little bit goes a long way.

July 05, 2016

A beautiful powder that sets your makeup and gives you a flawless photo finish look! Worth every penny! It's light on your skin so it doesn't feel heavy over foundation...Perfect size for on the go or travelling!

February 27, 2016

It took me more than two weeks to notice the differences this made to my skin but once I saw how luminous and radiant it made my skin look, there was no turning back. It gives a soft focus effect, blurring out imperfections while giving the most lovely radiance to the skin. Highly recommend!

February 06, 2016

It is an ok finishing powder, but I found it made me look like I had lines, when I don't. I will keep trying it to see if I can avoid this. This product is not a highlighter, just gives a natural finish.

February 05, 2016

I use this as a setting powder and love it! Gives me the glow from within look without being to much

November 04, 2015

This is the absolute best setting or finishing powder I have ever used. It makes my skin look flawless! I just ordered the full sized!

October 21, 2015

Hourglass products are amazing. I really like the glow this powder gives and the travel size is just perfect for ..well, traveling! It is small and compact and the packaging is so sleek!

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!