• Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil
Good

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 262 in Eyebrow Care

March 08, 2017

I won this product in a contest at work and the shade happened to be a perfect match for my ashy blonde hair (I picked the colour Ash). I have tried the Anastasia Pomade (dip brow) and brow whiz. I love the drama I get with the Anastasia pomade but there isn't a shade that matches my ashy blonde hair. I also tried the Benefit Gimme Brow, which is so dry and hard to work with and again, no shade matches me. I love this product, I can get almost 'on-fleek' brows in just a couple of minutes. It's a more broad cream stick which is angled, great for defining and filling in. I also enjoy the thick spoolie it comes with.

January 05, 2017

That, in my opinion, is the perfect brow pencil. It's a lot of money for a brow product, but if you check the quantity, you'll see that the value per once is far better than the ABH one - and it's a far better product too.

The pencil is not too creamy and makes it really easy to fill in the brows. It stays on all day, too. I'm on the same pencil since last year, and there's plenty left!

September 24, 2016

This thing is amazing for me anyway. I have used the thin pencil ones but didn't like them. This is easier to use and fills brows nicely. Lasts a long time to especially with any brow gel. .

May 29, 2016

After trying numerous eyebrow products that ended up too red looking and warm on my pale skin and blonde eyebrows, I've finally found a winner. The Hourglass Arch Pencil in Platinum Blonde is an easy to apply, cool/ashy toned brow pencil that will give you fuller looking brows. It applies easily with a twist up applicator and has a spoolie at the other end to soften up the look of the product. It is pretty pricey ($37.00 CAD) but I'd say it was worth the expense.