House of Night Series — P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

House of Night Series — P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast Reviews

Ranked #321 out of 960 in Books

March 31, 2016

I purchased these for my daughter when she was 11 because she was a super advanced reader and she was into vampire/supernatural/paranormal books at the time.

She really enjoyed the series and even recommended it to her friends.

July 08, 2015

I truly enjoyed this series back when I read it and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys vampire novels as this one was very well written !

January 26, 2015

Marked is a creative take on vampyres, melding "old" pagan themes throughout the series and incorporating ancient history into its background. I really enjoyed the idea of a society where vampyrism is open and accepted, and I liked the School of Night where fledgling vampyres are taken for further training. I am entranced by Zoey's world and want to see how her spiritual & physical gifts develop over time. This book also left enough unanswered questions that I'm drawn to find out more. This book is more suited for mature readers with its incidents of sexualality & colorful language. I thoroughly enjoyed this series & recommend it.

January 26, 2015

The House of Night series is a mystical adventure filled with magic and the undying bond of love and friendships. It’s a unique vampyre series that draws you in from the moment you start reading “Marked”. Each book includes the main characters and the development of a key character. I’ve truly enjoyed reading this series and am still trying to figure out which element is the coolest to have an affinity for. The books are very descriptive and you feel for the characters. To be honest I’d like to join them on their mystical adventures.

1. Marked

The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier