How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003) Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 970 in DVD

October 29, 2016

I love this movie. I just watched it the other night.. I can and do watch this movie a lot. I really love Kate Hudson and Mathew McConaughey. They have great chemistry in this picture. It is a great chick flick

October 19, 2016

It was a funny romantic type movie. I enjoyed watching it. The actors were great. I would recommend this movie to anyone that loves a good chick flick

August 17, 2016

This is one of those movies I enjoyed when it first came out, and every time I come across it on TV now I stop to watch it. It may not be a true classic that i go looking for the DVD every few months, but I love the laughs and the soundtrack in it - just a great, Sunday afternoon type of chick flick (and we all need these now and then).

April 27, 2016

Love this movie. So many laughs and I've watched it a lot. Hello Matthew MCconaughey is pretty hot :P one of my favorite movies and sure I recommend it uncontrollable laughter:)

April 14, 2016

This was a funny movie which I enjoyed watching from beginning to end. Cute storyline. This would be a perfect date night movie to watch. A must see movie.

February 09, 2016

This Is the perfect romantic comedy to watch with your significant other. Cute story, funny, and very romantic at the same time

January 08, 2016

really funny movie.. loved this one!!!!! have watched it more than once

January 08, 2016

I loved this movie. It was so funny and romantic even if it was totally cliché.

January 08, 2016

this is such a funny and romantic movie...Kate Hudson is so loveable.

January 08, 2016

I just watched this movie for the first time a few days ago. It really is a typical chick flick love story, very predictable, and cheesy. That being said I still really did like it. I watched it with my boyfriend and he was really into it too ahhaa.