Amazing

HP Envy Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 98 in Computers

January 28, 2015

This a beautiful laptop and looks justttttttt like a mac, with the perks of it being windows. I absolutely love it. But, i've recieved two defective ones.. so that is kinda crappy. It also doesn't have a disk drive, or a number key pad..

May 29, 2014

Finding a good laptop is always hard, especially looking for one that doesn't not cost you an arm and a leg. The new hp envy 15.6" laptop is a nice laptop but of course does have it's flaws as well as its pro's. The first thing I hate is it has no where to put disks. So there is no watching DVD's on your laptop, and it makes it very hard to install any disc software. Another thing is attaching a wireless printer to the laptop is a little difficult. The laptop is super temperamental to touch on the mouse area as well as the screen of the laptop. The screen of the laptop is touch so if you don't feel like using the keypad to type then you can easily do it on the screen of the laptop but again it is very temperamental to touch. The laptop does come with lots of apps installed into the computer already ex. Netflix, Facebook, YouTube, etc. so it makes finding certain things very easy. A major thing I love is the fan is on the top of the laptop by the speakers, so more hot bottom of your laptop getting super hot or it overheating because there isn't enough circulation. The sleekness of the laptop as well is very nice and up to date and very chic so that's a nice bonus. Overall it is a nice laptop, but save up a couple extra dollars and upgrade to nicer laptop.

September 12, 2013

I love my computer, it's quick, efficient, it's red on the bottom, the name of the computer is "Envy"! I don't know, I like that word. Hahaha. I don't know much about computers, but I have had 3 laptops in the last 10 years and this one has been my all time favorite, fast, efficient, and easy!