HP Pavilion 15 Laptop Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 101 in Computers

0.5/5

April 22, 2016

have used this a few times when helping my moms boyfriend with things on his laptop, i find it does freeze a lot and has collected a lot of viruses and he barley ever uses the laptop

September 09, 2015

I like my HP Laptop, I am on it almost everyday. Either going on Netlfix, Facebook, Buzzfeed, checking my emails and of course coming on Chick Advisor to write reviews! I haven't had any problems with it thus far, I think it's super fast and holds a lot of things.

March 19, 2015

I've had both HP and MAC computers and found the HP lasted longer in terms of not malfunctioning. I received a new HP Pavillion for Christmas but had to return it after two months. It kept shutting down, the keypad was frozen and other issues. I replaced it with an HP a Envy that's so much more powerful. One thing I don't like is the awkward keypad placement and the annoying apps on Windows 8. I guess for the money a Pavillion is good but they have better options at HP.

March 19, 2015

I have an HP pavilion laptop as well and I love it. I had an ancient HP desk top computer beforehand and it finally went to computer heaven. My new laptop came with Windows 8 and I love it. My laptop is so easy to use and is really fast. HP in my opinion makes the best household computers.

March 14, 2015

I like my Hp Pavilion Laptop, I bought it because it was a gaming computer and I play a lot of online games. It's decent no Alienware but it plays my games. Sometimes the finger pad will freeze up I don't like that at all but other than that it's been a pretty good laptop. It's been through the ringer already my son has spilled drinks on it a few times and even dropped it on concrete and it's still working great! It's pretty fast, and the dvd burner/player works good. The dts sound+ speakers are a nice addition as well. All and all a good buy :)