Hubba Bubba Gum

Hubba Bubba Gum Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 85 in Gum

November 07, 2016

Pour moi ,ces gommes sont un gros OUI! J'en mange depuis que je suis toute petite et ces gommes goûtent vraiment très longtemps.Je les recommande fortement!

November 06, 2016

Bonne gomme que je mâche depuis que je suis toute petite. Grosse gomme parfaite pour faire des énormes bulles. Je les recommande fortement,pour moi c'est oui !

November 06, 2016

Hubba Bubba gum has been around since 1979 and was made by the Wrigley Company.

The name comes from the phrase "Hubba Hubba" which was used by soldiers during World War II to express approval.

I don't know what it tasted like in 1979, but when I was a kid, OMG it was always a first "Mom can I please" at the grocery store in the check out line up.

It is super, sweet, juicy, soft, and makes your mouth water. It has that "classic" pink bubble gum flavor that I love. However, all the exitement lasts about 5 minutes. Then you either chew another piece or save it for later. It makes my jaw sore too just after those 5 minutes too. It is pure sugar !!!

Whenever I see it, it reminds me of when I was a kid, and I can even imagine the taste and smell too. The Grape Flavor was the absolute best !! I don't buy it anymore, but I will never forget it.

May 29, 2016

I love Hubba bubba gum! I'm sure everyone has had this some point in their lives. I love the flavour of this and how sweet it is, this gum is super fun to blow bubbles with. I buy this at the dollar store when ever I'm there because it's super cheap.

May 01, 2016

I loved this gum as a kid but now it just tasted like sugar, and the flavour goes away fast... Good when you are a child but horrible as an adult!!! .

March 09, 2016

The flavour of this pink gum brings back memories of my childhood. The gum is soft, and remains flavourfull for a long time (beating out every other gum I've tasted thus far). Hubba bubba is also the best gum for blowing bubbles... Fun for all ages! It comes in many shapes, from the clasic squares to tape roll. There are many flavours too, my favorites are the classic pink, and the grape flavour is my 2nd favorite.

1.5/5

January 11, 2016

Not a fan. Even as a kid I didn't like this gum. It is tough to chew on, pieces are too large to fit in the mouth comfortably, tastes way too sugary and has a gross super artificial flavor to it.

December 17, 2015

I don't know why exactly but ever since I was a kid this has been my favorite gum,love the flavor and the consistency of it, flavor lasts a long time too