• Hudsons
  • Hudsons

Hudsons Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 18 in Designer Jeans

Master your casual denim look with our signature bootcut petite in this medium-dark denim wash, whiskered for an effortless, versatile appeal. The universally flattering silhouette with a shorter, petite inseam is fitted from waist to knee, then breaks into a bootcut for a balanced, feminine profile.

January 16, 2016

The price of these jeans is insane but they do feel very nice on. I tried them on but didn't buy them due to the price.

February 11, 2009

I love these jeans - I bought them late last year on a trip to the states. I get compliments every time I wear them because they are so flattering! I especially love that they aren't "real" jean - much lighter and comfier... I got the very dark wash and they haven't faded at all... The only downside I would say is that because they are so wide-leg, they definately look best with chunky heels, so I only wear them on "heel" appropriate occasions which means I don't wear them too often:)
The flaps on the back are especially flattering!!

February 10, 2009

i thought that i would hate the pockets because i don't like to have flaps on my butt, but after i put them on i really liked the way they looked. the material of the jean is very thin so it doesn't add weight to your hips or butt which is nice. when you wear them the first time they feel and fit like your favorite pair of jeans that you've had for 2 years. the down side is they tend to fade kinda fast and are a bit pricey.