Huggaloops
Good

Huggaloops Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

December 18, 2015

My baby loved this. It looks complicated but it is actually very easy to use. I would put my baby in it all the time.

August 04, 2015

Best carrier I've tried its very comfortable and soft

June 10, 2015

Best thing for any baby and mommy! Easy to use, comfy, yet supportive, washes up great and best of all the babies love it! (Which makes mommies happy too). I haven't met any Huggaloops user who hasn't raved about it. I only wish it had been around for my little guy...I will keep buying them for every new mommy (and baby) I know!

June 10, 2015

I was looking for a carrier that provided the ease of a SSC and the buttery soft squishability of a woven wrap. Huggaloops was all that and then some, I have had the same one since the day my daughter came home and am still using it two years later.

I can remember the early days of some of the current high priced, sought after, trendy carriers and I can say with no hesitation that

HUGGALOOPS IS THE NEXT BIG THING

June 10, 2015

Hands down the best baby item I own! If I thought my Huggaloops was a must with 1 baby (which I did!), it was invaluable once I had two! I still use my Huggaloops for my 3.5 and 1.5 year old and they've been in it since they were only days old; talk about an amazing investment! Can't say enough good things about Huggaloops; perfect product at the perfect price- I buy them as shower gifts for friends all the time!

April 07, 2015

A soft wrap that is comfortable for both momma and baby that doesn't require any tying! Easy to use and compact enough to fit in a diaper bag. I don't go anywhere without it!