Huggies Baby Diapers OverNites Size 3 Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Night-time sometimes calls for a different level of protection, and Huggies OverNites Diapers are our most absorbent diaper. It’s a simple way to give everybody sweet dreams.

January 09, 2017

These are defiantly the most absorbant nighttime diapers I have ever bought for either of my kids. I don't have to worry about waking up to wet sheets.

July 03, 2016

I find they leak. Maybe it is just the boy diapers but most of the time they leak and they don't seem to give the child any wiggle room. They are pretty stiff.

June 29, 2016

Before to use thise diaper my baby started to wake up at midnigth and with this diaper the probleme was solved so easy. It change the nigth and morning of my baby.

March 24, 2016

Nous aimons beaucoup ces couches, elle absorbe bien meme quand il s'agit de protéger bébé pendant la nuit, et nos enfants ont d'l'air confortable dedans. il a le prix qui est un peu élever par contre.

March 17, 2016

Top notch disposable diapers. I am a cloth diaper user and when I need a disposable I go to Huggies. The overnight edition is best for when we have a long ride with no chance for a change like on the subway or car trip. Through nap time it survives like no other diaper.

March 17, 2016

I just love these diapers. My baby sleeps longer with these diapers. I always buy Huggies now I found these overnight kind and I am in love for sure!! When I do a diaper run I always make sure I always stock up on these diapers too!

February 20, 2016

Great diapers. My daughters always leaked out of generic or other types of diapers but buggies always got great and they were able to wear overnight without waking up all wet. They always easy to find and always have some sort of coupons so that I can find them cheaper. I also like buggies reward points.

February 17, 2016

huggies diapers are the best ,

they hold everything in no leaks. or blow outs

they are great for night time an long over night sleeps

i trust huggies to keep my baby dry

January 28, 2016

My baby does his nights.. (8 to 11 hours) NEVER has it leaked. I love how there is no scent. Highly recommended

January 25, 2016

They diapers fit really well and are so absorbent. I have bought these a few times now.