Huggies Baby Diapers Size 1-2 Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 509 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

January 25, 2017

I love huggies diapers for my baby. They are actually my favorite brand and my baby doesnt get rashes from them. Id recommend to anyone with babies or kids in diapers.

January 23, 2017

We have used huggies for boh of our kids. When they are little I like to use the little smugglers because they are nice and soft. Plus they hold a lot and my babies skin is never wet. Once they start moving around we use the little movers. You don't get that saggy diaper crotch with them they hold their shape so well.

January 08, 2017

I was not a fan of these diapers in the smaller sizes. Pampers had amuch better value and more diapers in the box. I did not like that they didnt have the strip showing you that the baby had peed whoch was very helpful for newer parents.

January 07, 2017

These are the only diapers my kids can use . Any other brand always leaks an doesn't stay done up properly . All 4 of my kids have used huggies and I always tell my friends to pick up huggies for there kids . Only brand I trust on my kids bums

September 20, 2016

I simply love the Huggies brand of diapers, I used it for my daughter ever since she was born, we have since moved on to little movers, but these were her first diapers, didnt leak, held alot of pee, and was comfortable for her all through the night

September 15, 2016

Absolutely love these. Huggies is by far the best brand for diapers. No leakage, great fit and not to mention the cute designs on them. Cant go wrong with these diapers.

August 30, 2016

I was disappointed in these diapers! For premium diapers, they don't hold a lot of pee. I absolutely have to chase my 2 month old in the middle of the night, even if she's still sleeping because she gets leaks.

June 17, 2016

Only diapers that works for my kids. Very absorbant, no leaks at all. I found it to be Very soft and no fragrance added. And you can get a good deals if you use coupons

March 08, 2016

Although the price is alright, I do not recommend Huggies Diapers. They didn't provide the leak proof factor that we are looking for in a diaper and also caused my daughter to break out in a horrible rash whenever we would try them.

February 25, 2016

I love using these diapers on my baby they work very well I have not had a single leak with them yet and I find my baby sleeps better when he's wearing them.