Huggies Baby Diapers Size 1-2 Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

September 20, 2016

I simply love the Huggies brand of diapers, I used it for my daughter ever since she was born, we have since moved on to little movers, but these were her first diapers, didnt leak, held alot of pee, and was comfortable for her all through the night

September 15, 2016

Absolutely love these. Huggies is by far the best brand for diapers. No leakage, great fit and not to mention the cute designs on them. Cant go wrong with these diapers.

August 30, 2016

I was disappointed in these diapers! For premium diapers, they don't hold a lot of pee. I absolutely have to chase my 2 month old in the middle of the night, even if she's still sleeping because she gets leaks.

June 17, 2016

Only diapers that works for my kids. Very absorbant, no leaks at all. I found it to be Very soft and no fragrance added. And you can get a good deals if you use coupons

March 08, 2016

Although the price is alright, I do not recommend Huggies Diapers. They didn't provide the leak proof factor that we are looking for in a diaper and also caused my daughter to break out in a horrible rash whenever we would try them.

February 25, 2016

I love using these diapers on my baby they work very well I have not had a single leak with them yet and I find my baby sleeps better when he's wearing them.

January 22, 2016

These diapers are great!! They very rarely leak and fit well on my baby while still giving her room to move around. I have bought Huggies since she was born and will continue to buy them until she is potty trained!

January 12, 2016

Huggies diapers don't work well for my baby girl who is on the small side. Pee and poop leak.

0.5/5

December 13, 2015

I never cared for the huggies brand ,they always seemed to leak,the no name diapers were way better quality and never leaked

July 30, 2015

I tried several different brands of diapers, and went back to Huggies every time.
We experienced ZERO explosions like every other parent had mentally prepared me for!
Will absolutely recommend Huggies to first-time parents.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products