Huggies baby diapers size 4 Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

September 01, 2016

Started using these and won't use anything else. Never had a leak or a blow out and keeps my little man dry for 12 hours. He has never woke up due to a wet diaper.

March 24, 2016

Nous aimons beaucoup ces couches, elle absorbe bien meme quand il s'agit de protéger bébé pendant la nuit, et nos enfants ont d'l'air confortable dedans.

March 15, 2016

I had used Huggies diapers for my first son as they were the only thing we could use. As all other brands were to fragrent or fabrics choices didn't work with his skin. My second son has changed my love for the diapers to an even average now.

February 25, 2016

I had been using cloth diapers on my daughter until she got a rash that just would not go away so we decided while we were using medicated creams to use disposable diapers. Needless to say we tried pretty much every brand as we did not have any idea what we would need and for how long. Huggies were by far and away the best ones we found, they're super absorbent, we never had any leaks, well designed and easy to use and on top of that they're super cute! The only reason that I gave them a 3 star on price was because it seemed like a lot of money for diapers that you're just throwing out but all name brands appear to be in that range.
All in all they were amazing and if we ever had to use disposables again we would use Huggies.

February 16, 2016

What I live about Huggies is there is no added perfume ! My son was allergic to all other brands ! I find the don't leak but they do tend to sag more then pampers ! And well when it comes to price I think all diapers are to expensive

February 15, 2016

I do not like huggies diapers for my baby boy. I find they consistently leak and they have an off-putting odor to them! I much prefer other leading brand of diapers. They do have cute designs on them but as far as effectiveness goes they are not good.

February 13, 2016

This isn't just for size 4 huggies, but their diapers in general. Awful, smelly, diaper rash mess with huggies. They leak through within an hour, and the wipes are just as bad.

February 02, 2016

These are my favourite diapers . the don't leak and my daughter can move around nicely without getting diaper rash.

January 25, 2016

The sizes of these diapers are quite small compared to its competitor.

January 24, 2016

My child stays dry all night with huggies. Unlilke other brands where she needs to be changed 1-2 times through the night.

Neuven added a new review for