Huggies Baby Diapers, Snug & Dry, Size 1 (8 - 14 lbs), Super Mega, Pack/100 Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES diapers have the Breathe Dry System -- a highly breathable cover that lets fresh air in to help keep baby's skin dry. Meanwhile, the Leak Lock System quickly draws moisture away from baby's sensitive skin into the absorbent core to help stop leaks and keep baby happy. Only HUGGIES Snug and Dry diapers have all-around stretch for a super-snug fit. Plus new LeakLock captures moisture better than before. Manufactured by Kimberly Clark in the US, a recent recipient of the United Way of America Summit Award for their charitable contributions throughout the world. Huggies diapers contain mild cosmetic ingredients to help keep skin soft and healthy-looking: petrolatum, ozokerite.

February 08, 2016

I bought these when my baby was very smell and pooping several times a day. Every single time she pooped it leaked through. One time pee even came out the side somehow. They were not good at all however so really liked how they fit her. They were flexible.

January 20, 2016

They are the best diapers that I found that worked with my little ones big explosions.

September 10, 2014

Huggies was the only brand i ever used on my children, it's absorbency is spectacular, they fit snug against their lil bodies.. AND at the time Huggies had a point program (which I collected and used!!) but I haven't seen that program happen in years,..(or because I haven't bought diapers in over 8yrs..)
I'am Thankful my children are out of the diaper stage, yet I do miss them at that age..!!!

August 11, 2014

Not as good as pampers but still a good product

June 19, 2014

Love huggies everything! Wipes and diapers are my number one choice over all brands! A definite must buy. She sleeps excellent at night and is only 3 months old. No crying over a wet diaper until it's time to wake up

June 17, 2014

We used the huggies snug and dry for the first 3 months our baby was born, they did a great job of keeping her dry during the day. We did use a different diaper at night because our baby sleeps for 12 hours and they did not last that long.

April 15, 2014

I had always heard good things about Huggies diapers, so when I had my first child, I knew I for sure wanted to try the diapers. My son used these diapers when he was about 4 weeks old. He weighed approximately 10lb (well within the weight range of the product). I found that with these diapers, he regularly blew through them. It didn't matter if it was only for a few hours, he would more often than not, have wet clothes. The box of diapers were a good price but not worth buying again. I have tried generic store brand diapers and found they did a better job of keeping things contained than Huggies. I also had trouble near the end of the box getting the diapers done up. He was not even close to the weight limit and we had trouble closing the diapers without ripping/tearing the tabs. Definitely not a product I would recommend to others

February 20, 2014

Great product. I find they dont leak like other brands and they snug fit so accidents are less likely

September 06, 2013

I found these diapers were cutting the skin at the leg hole.
The elastic was rigid, and not supple, and friction caused her skin to tear.