Huggies Baby Diapers, Snug & Dry, Size 2 (12 - 18 lbs), Super Mega, Bag of 86 Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES diapers have the Breathe Dry System -- a highly breathable cover that lets fresh air in to help keep baby's skin dry. Meanwhile, the Leak Lock System quickly draws moisture away from baby's sensitive skin into the absorbent core to help stop leaks and keep baby happy. Only HUGGIES Snug and Dry diapers have all-around stretch for a super-snug fit. Plus new LeakLock captures moisture better than before. Manufactured by Kimberly Clark in the US, a recent recipient of the United Way of America Summit Award for their charitable contributions throughout the world. Huggies diapers contain mild cosmetic ingredients to help keep skin soft and healthy-looking: petrolatum, ozokerite.

December 09, 2015

I thought I would try the Huggies I received at my baby shower for my daughter. I had been using Honest Company diapers and Pampers Swaddlers. My girl didn't have any reactions to them but NEVER AGAIN will I try Huggies. Every day there was a blowout/leak. Ruined 7 outfits (including sleepers) in the 3 days I tried them. Perhaps my daughter is not the right shape for them, I don't know. I went right back to Pampers and gave all the Huggies away. No issues since. It's unfortunate as they can be found in Costco for a great deal.

0.5/5

August 13, 2015

These are the worst diapers I've ever purchased! they didn't keep my baby dry at all, leaked constantly...very annoying!

August 13, 2015

Love Huggies snug a dry diapers. They stay in place and rarely have blow outs as a result.

June 29, 2015

I've used these diapers for all three of my kids. I love them I've never had any issues with rashes or fit. I find they fit perfectly to your baby. Only wish they went in sale more often.

June 29, 2015

Just be sure to put it on tight or poo will leak out the back.

April 21, 2015

I can't stand these diapers, the waist bands don't attach well to my baby so he always has a rash on his sides. Not to mention he constantly leaks through them.

May 19, 2014

I had some coupons so was able to get the price down to 15 cents a diaper !

October 03, 2013

These diapers are a complete waste of money...in ANY size or kind of huggies diapers. When I first had my baby, I of course tried different brands, and when she was really young, it really didn't matter. As soon as she became at all active, and sleeping through the night, these diapers did NOT do the job. Often she would wake up and the bed was soaked! They don't seem to fit as well as pampers either. The only pro is the design, i thought it was cute. In all other aspects, I would never buy these diapers unless i'm desperate and there is NO other brand in the store!

June 18, 2013

I liked that it didnt give my daughter a rash unlike other diapers we have tried. She is also a heavy wetter and it managed to keep her dry all night