Huggies Baby Diapers, Snug & Dry, Size 3 (16 - 28 lbs), Super Mega, Bag of 72 Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES diapers have the Breathe Dry System -- a highly breathable cover that lets fresh air in to help keep baby's skin dry. Meanwhile, the Leak Lock System quickly draws moisture away from baby's sensitive skin into the absorbent core to help stop leaks and keep baby happy. Only HUGGIES Snug and Dry diapers have all-around stretch for a super-snug fit. Plus new LeakLock captures moisture better than before. Manufactured by Kimberly Clark in the US, a recent recipient of the United Way of America Summit Award for their charitable contributions throughout the world. Huggies diapers contain mild cosmetic ingredients to help keep skin soft and healthy-looking: petrolatum, ozokerite.

October 13, 2016

I always liked huggies too, pampers and huggies are pretty much the same. I love huggies. They keep my baby dry, comfortable and snugly. the price is not bad, i would only go with huggies or pampers so these are about the same in terms of keeping baby dry and happy.

October 12, 2016

Huggies diapers is my favourite brand of diapers. No wet pjs, and no blowouts! Love that it's extra quilted to absorbs and wetness to keep away from the baby's skin. Last all night for my little ones.

September 07, 2016

Huggins are currently our families diaper of choice. They fit my daughter comfortably and we have no leaking issues like we did with pampers.good absorbency - my daughter makes it through the night with no issues.

June 30, 2016

Huggies diapers have been great product. Keep baby clean and dry. I have been using this brand for my second child and will continue till she's potty trained. My baby likes the characters on the diaper.

May 05, 2016

These diapers are perfect for overnights as they keep my little one dry all night long. I don't have to worry about blow outs or leaks. Same for day use, I do not have to worry as much.

May 05, 2016

I have used Huggies on my toddler ever since he was born. After three kids you happen to learn which diaper fits the best and gives you the better quality over all.
For a while I was hooked with Luvs, but I couldn't stand the overnight leaks.
Huggies has been a lifesaver for us, never had an issue, I love the elastic bands on the sides which accomodates to my son's legs and there is not any issue when he is running or playing. we never have any leaks overnite. and I love the way the smell.

March 10, 2016

These are the best diapers for us. No scent, good fit, and keeps most everything in where it's supposed to be. I like that they don't feel flimsy like some diapers do, but they're not bulky either.

February 09, 2016

Since having babies Huggies brand has never failed me. The snug and dry diapers keeps my little fella dry overnight and for hours during the day. I never have to worry about leaks, wet crib sheets nor wet pants. No matter where he crawls to, how many times he rolls around and climbs this diaper stays put.

January 14, 2016

The diapers were very dry and itchy for my baby's bottom. she had a rash.

June 06, 2015

Huggies are always effective and we never have a blow out!
The only problem I have is we have now bought a box of snug & dry and they are different
they no longer have the same flaps which are more difficult to get the full coverage around his bottom and the price for 72 over 240 is crazy , 72 for $19.99 , 240 for $29.95