Huggies Baby Diapers, Snug & Dry, Size 4, Big Box Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

July 01, 2016

We do not have any problemes with everflow during the night anymore. It seem confortable. My boy love very much mickey and Pluto. But he have always a white cluddy on his buttocks. We use the number 4

June 05, 2016

Will not buy this product ever again. Used this product on my son when he was an infant 6 years ago, (2010) and found that these diapers leaked A LOT. Tried it again on my third child a month ago, because it was on sale and thought maybe it has changed over the years, and NOPE. Horrible idea. These leaked ALL the time, even when baby did a number 2! Think of that mess (yuck!) and also the chemicals in the diaper when it got soiled gave baby a really bad reaction. Worst than a diaper rash, almost like baby's bottom got burned :'( ... Switched diapers and after a week, the new diapers just worked better for us and baby's skin was healed. Stay away from huggies. They also feel like really poorly made diapers or the unbranded diapers.

May 09, 2016

Absolutely love Huggies diapers!! I won't put my kids in anything else other than Huggies!! They are super absorbant, don't leak, and don't give my kids a rash!!

March 17, 2016

Huggies have been working out really well for us through the day. they fit my daughter really nice and we dont have any leaks and they are comfortable. the only thing we get with them is that they leak heavily at night, not even on the sides but it seeps right through if she has a night where she had more liquids than usual. other than that they are great diapers

March 07, 2016

Huggies is all I have ever used! Never caused a rash on any of my boys doesn't leak holds all night pees and super absorbent!! I'll reccomend these as long as they are around!

February 17, 2016

We use all huggies for everything. My daughter is in these now and she has as never had any trouble with them. We also used them with my son and had to change to a different brand as he would leak through.

February 11, 2016

I've tested Huggies Baby Diapers in my toddler and It's was a very good experience. I've been buying another brand, but I bought the Huggies Baby diapers, because couldn't find the other one that I've been buying and I'm sure that I won't be regret about it. The quality is impressive!

February 08, 2016

These diapers are a great value. They work better than some others that cost a lot more. I have never had any issues with leakage.

February 06, 2016

Huggies brand diapers are the only brand that either of my children could use without leaking. My 1 year old is currently using them, he can go all night with no leaks.

February 02, 2016

The only diapers I have used that do not leak! Also never had 1 defective diaper since I started using a year ago!!

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag