Huggies Baby Diapers, Snug & Dry, Size 6, 104-count Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES diapers have the Breathe Dry System -- a highly breathable cover that lets fresh air in to help keep baby's skin dry. Meanwhile, the Leak Lock System quickly draws moisture away from baby's sensitive skin into the absorbent core to help stop leaks and keep baby happy. Only HUGGIES Snug and Dry diapers have all-around stretch for a super-snug fit. Plus new LeakLock captures moisture better than before. Manufactured by Kimberly Clark in the US, a recent recipient of the United Way of America Summit Award for their charitable contributions throughout the world. Huggies diapers contain mild cosmetic ingredients to help keep skin soft and healthy-looking: petrolatum, ozokerite.

April 15, 2015

I have found that Higgies are the best for my toddler especially at night. They hold more and not as much leaks

January 28, 2015

I find that huggies is better then pampers. I have two little red headed children and huggies works best for our lives.

June 24, 2014

Keeps my baby's bottom happy!

March 25, 2014

These diapers a good for daytime use, but I found that my son woke up and had wet right through every single night. Wont buy these again.

August 30, 2013

I tried a lot of different diapers when I had my first child. Huggies won! They fit all different shapes and sizes and do not leak. I never had any problems with skin reactions either.

July 12, 2013

I wasn't a fan of Huggies when my little man was a little baby, found he leaked through a lot. but now that he is bigger I prefere huggies and that's all I use. he doesn't leak through at night, very comfortable and fitting for him.

June 21, 2013

My kids have allergic reaction to this product... Customer service dont refund nothing!

May 31, 2013

very pricey my family prefers pampers because they are better priced and better quality