Huggies Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

October 01, 2016

I'm a huge huggies fan. The quality of their products are great!!
Their wipes are nice and thick and I love that they don't make my babies bums irritated as they both have sensitive skin.
Their prices are very competitive with other brands. They always send out coupons which make it even better :)
This is absolutely my go to brand for my 2 babies

October 01, 2016

I actually really like Huggies wipes they seem to be a lot thicker than some of the others I've tried, now that my daughter is mostly potty trained I think we will still continue to buy them, they are so handy for cleaning little messes around the house

September 09, 2016

I tried these whips when they where on sale. I did not like the feel of them. They felt dry and when I was using them they felt like they where going to rip. They dry out quick. They did have a baby fresh sent that I like.

February 25, 2016

I hate these wipes they fall apart way too easily they're way too moist they are impossible to get out of the container without ripping them. They are almost impossible to use for diaper changes. I would rather use pampers.

February 16, 2016

I find these wipes really crappy material. They tear easily, sometimes even when I'm taking them from the container. They contain A LOT of moisture. This wasn't horrible for using on my baby as she would get more rashes from being wet from the wipe. I wouldn't recommend them for diaper changes. If you've got them already, rather use them for hands and face.

January 25, 2016

Now these are thick and smell nice. I do have the tendency to use wipes a lot and sometimes I just buy cheap ones so they're def better than those but they are very hard to take out from the package which is annoying. They're about average with the sturdiness.

January 25, 2016

I did not like these wipes. While they were thick, I found them to rip easily and once you got to the last 1/4 of the bag, those wipes were sopping wet with liquid.

December 17, 2015

Love Huggies wipes! They're sturdy , and not oily like a lot of the other brands. Great for diaper changes, cleaning faces or hands, and even to remove makeup if you're out of your usual makeup remover. All around awesome.

September 23, 2015

I find these wipes have a strong scent. They do what they need to, but you have to be gentle with them or else they rip apart.

September 19, 2015

These wipes are so dry.. It take me 2-3 wipes at a time, I prefer pampers over Huggies any day!