Huggies Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 66 in Baby Wipes

January 14, 2017

While our family usually buys Kirkland wipes because they have lower prices without losing quality. I by Huggies whenever they are on sale. They are moist but not too soggy, freshly scented and gentle on babies bottoms, hands, faces or wherever there is dirt. I keep a small package in my car which has saved mt bacon several times when eating in the car..adults and children. I would defiantly recommend them for a variety of uses. Great product.

January 14, 2017

Drop the Huggies!

I was given Huggies wipes when my daughter was born. A few weeks into using them she developed a horrible diaper rash. We tried powders, creams, air time, and made several trips to the doctors.

Nothing would clear it up!

At that time I had discovered that Pampers diapers worked best for my daughter and so I decided to try out the wipes as well!

Within a week or so the rash had cleared up and I have now been using them for 6 months without issue.

January 11, 2017

I love huggies wipes! My children are both out of diapers and these are still always on my shopping list. They smell nice and are always convenient to have around, at home, in the car, on trips and camping.

October 01, 2016

I'm a huge huggies fan. The quality of their products are great!!
    Their wipes are nice and thick and I love that they don't make my babies bums irritated as they both have sensitive skin.
    Their prices are very competitive with other brands. They always send out coupons which make it even better :)
    This is absolutely my go to brand for my 2 babies

October 01, 2016

I actually really like Huggies wipes they seem to be a lot thicker than some of the others I've tried, now that my daughter is mostly potty trained I think we will still continue to buy them, they are so handy for cleaning little messes around the house

September 09, 2016

I tried these whips when they where on sale. I did not like the feel of them. They felt dry and when I was using them they felt like they where going to rip. They dry out quick. They did have a baby fresh sent that I like.

February 25, 2016

I hate these wipes they fall apart way too easily they're way too moist they are impossible to get out of the container without ripping them. They are almost impossible to use for diaper changes. I would rather use pampers.

February 16, 2016

I find these wipes really crappy material. They tear easily, sometimes even when I'm taking them from the container. They contain A LOT of moisture. This wasn't horrible for using on my baby as she would get more rashes from being wet from the wipe. I wouldn't recommend them for diaper changes. If you've got them already, rather use them for hands and face.

January 25, 2016

Now these are thick and smell nice. I do have the tendency to use wipes a lot and sometimes I just buy cheap ones so they're def better than those but they are very hard to take out from the package which is annoying. They're about average with the sturdiness.

January 25, 2016

I did not like these wipes. While they were thick, I found them to rip easily and once you got to the last 1/4 of the bag, those wipes were sopping wet with liquid.