Huggies Baby Wipes with Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

August 11, 2016

Ugh, i really do not like Huggies wipes.. They always rip when i try to take one out of the hard cases or the soft plastic cases you can get them in. I hate the feel of them, they are not soft at all. They just rip to easy. I either use Pampers or Parents Choice for wipes.

August 07, 2016

I remember using this when my son was younger and liking them a lot more than others I tried. I love Huggies wipes more than other brands because they are thicker and don't rip when being used, they also have a nice light scent.

Which brings me to this Shea butter selection, I feel like it left my sons skin softer and never caused any irritation at all even when I would wipe his face with these. I still keep these in a small plastic bag in my purse for messes and sticky hands

August 04, 2016

Ive tried the pampers baby wipes and the Costco ones, and huggies are the only ones that I feel confident working with. They are always moist and very reliable. I love that they are soft on my sweet daughters bottom. They work great and I know they aren't going to rip as soon as I pull them out. I love the wipes from Huggies!!

February 08, 2016

Hey everyone, I bought a pack of theses for my vehicle as theirs always seems to be a spill, a dirty face or hands that need wiped/cleaned.Theses are great they are very convient soft to the touch and doesn't dry out the skin.Its my go to wipe!

June 26, 2015

I no longer have babies but this product is the best make up remover I have ever used.
I keep them in my bathroom for removing makeup or a quick clean up/perk up!

June 15, 2015

This product works great for babies with sensitive skin. I do find these wipes are not as durable as others, they tend to rip.

August 05, 2014

I love the wipes, they do their work. The only problem that I have is that they keep on ripping when I take them out of the box.

August 05, 2014

Thought these would be great to try cuz of the shea butter but I was wrong.
They rip easily when pulling out of container and they don't seem to clean as good as
They should possibly because they are super thick. You use mmore than you should with a ssimilarbbrand

June 19, 2014

I use these instead of the feminine wipes! They are more cost effective, you can find them at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada usually on sale for $6.99 for the 184 pack. They smell good, moisturize and get the job done if you need to freshen up quickly or if your on your menstrual cycle and need a quick clean. DO NOT FLUSH though!!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products