Huggies GoodNites Underpants, Girls, Small/Medium, 27-count
Good

Huggies GoodNites Underpants, Girls, Small/Medium, 27-count Reviews

1 review
Ranked #18 out of 163 in Training Pants

Trusted protection. No latex. 1. Underwear-like prints. 2. Customized absorbency for girls. 3. Stretchable waist and sides. 4. Back label. Bed Wetting is Common: 5-7 Million kids in the U.S. 700,000 Kids in Canada. It's Not Your Child's Fault: Common Reasons - Under-developed bladder; Heredity; Heavy sleepers. Until your child outgrows it, GoodNites Underpants can help! Made in U.S.A.

January 27, 2016

Huggies Goodnights at the only training pants I have found that works for me and my little one. We have tried many other pull-ups And I have found that the other ones we tried were not as good as These.

My toddler seems to find these very comfortable. I like how they actually fit her like underwear's instead of other brands we tried which didn't cover the entire bum area. They protect against leakages quite well and I have never had a problem with them. I love these and I will keep using them until she is out of them