Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 5, 23-count Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

INDICATIONS: Huggies Supreme little movers diapers size 5, fits 27 plus lb, jumbo pack If you notice a small amount of gel-like material on your babys skin, it can be removed with a baby wipe.

June 28, 2016

Best diapers for my busy little guy. Has prevented SO MANY blow-outs because of it's all around protection. The double grip on the diapers really improve it's mobility.

March 21, 2015

These are great. they move with the baby so baby can move freely without any restriction. they are very comfortable

March 21, 2015

I love the Huggies Little Movers, they stretch and move with my daughter and they hold out through the night. Since we switched from Pampers we haven't had any leaks, poop-splosions or rashes. Will likely continue using these from now on!

January 30, 2015

I used these on the oldest grandson when he was a toddler. They work wonders and I've bought them countless times.

August 31, 2012

I'm getting very frustrated with the Little Movers diapers. This is the second time I've bought a GIANT box of these, only to have them leak gel EVERYWHERE and they're hardly even wet. I WILL say that the customer service at the company is excellent, as they reimbursed me in full for the first box this happened with.

You're far better off spending the same amount of money on their Snug & Dry diapers, which work BETTER and give you MORE in a box for the same price.

June 10, 2012

A newspaper wrapped around my daughters waist held on with packing tape would have been more effective against leaks then this brand of diapers. Not only did they give her a nasty little bum rash after only 1 night, but soaked her sheets, and the tabs ripped right off the first two diapers I tried to get her in!

May 17, 2012

I bought huggies because they were on sale and I had a coupon. My usual brand is pampers. I found the huggies left little beads, almost like silicone beads on my daughters bottoms, she also got a bad diaper rash form them. After a few days I switched back to pampers and the rash cleared up. I tried the huggies I had left again and the same thing happened.
    I gave the left over huggies to my friend who swears by them and vowed never to use them again!.

I guess every child is different because pampers is all that worked for my daughter.

May 14, 2012

Huggies little movers yes please!!! Works great and everything stays right in the diaper never had a leek while using these! My daughters always running around and playing and what not and it even keeps the biggest messes right in also the runniest while sick or teething love this and i have recommended it to friends and family's over the phone lol :)

February 15, 2012

nice fitting diaper, no leaks or blowouts as of yet, have been using for a year and a half.

November 08, 2011

I have used huggies for the better part of 11 years and my husband bought these little movers diapers because they were on sale. I absolutely love them. They trap the moisture away from the skin and they are wonderful. I had to double check a few times because I didn't think my daughter had used the diaper. They do not bulge up like the other ones when they are the slightest bit wet. I hope they come on sale again as I would surely love more of them.