Huggies Little Movers - Size 6 (34 pk.) Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 710 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

INDICATIONS: It contains safe, absorbent particles that gel when wet. If you notice a small amount of gel-like material on your baby skin, it can be removed with a baby wipe or damp washcloth. More comfortable shape.

January 14, 2017

These diapers fit really well, with a good tab system. They allow for movement of our active toddler. We like the cute pictures on the diapers. They are very absorbent.

September 16, 2016

My Son has been using these diapers ever since he was born, he is now almost 1. We love how effective they are! Some nights he sleeps 10 hours without a diaper change and in the morning they do not soak through on the mattress. They are amazing. Will be using these on my next baby. Thank you Huggies for keeping Zachary comfortable in his diaper!

September 14, 2016

These are the best diapers!!! They hold everything in. If my child is sitting in her car seat or stroller for long periods of time for trips I don't have to worry or panic that she might leak through. It's a must have in my opinion

May 15, 2016

Jadore cest couches. Ma fille as une peau tres sensible et cest les seul couche qui lui faisait bien ,sans parfum cest ce que j'adore. Elles sont tres absorbante bonne pour la nuit au sec .

September 24, 2015

Please DON'T be offended but how old are the children that wear these? The picture depicts an age at which the child should be toilet trained.I see children walking, talking etc and they're still wearing a diaper.Sorry but I find that ridiculous.

May 28, 2014

Amazing diapers, they are the only kind I will buy. The are very absorbent and never leak on my 2 1/2 year old, all other diapers are nothing compared to the Huggies little movers. Most other diapers leave rashes on my daughter which can cause her a lot of discomfort. I would 100% recommend these any day.

March 25, 2014

After struggling to find a diaper that kept my son dry over night I tried these, and they work very well!

1.5/5

September 25, 2013

This was the first diaper that we encountered that my son was allergic to. They gave him a horrible rash on his thighs. This was the first Huggies diaper we encountered that had a green dye on the legs and believe this is what gave him the rash.

June 22, 2013

Love this product and would recommend it to anyone who has a very active toddler!

May 29, 2012

Great for little boys, no leaks and doesn't come apart when they are busy running around