Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Newborn, 84-Count

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Newborn, 84-Count Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Little Snugglers Newborn, 84-Count Box

October 16, 2016

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers are my go to when it comes to diapers. Both the preemie and the newborn sizes are amazing, and the umbilical cord cutout is a definite benefit.

July 22, 2016

I was given a pack of these diapers when my son was born. I liked using them right when he was born because I like the umbilical cut out. I did find that they did not fit well around the legs so leaked pretty bad. I have friends who had great luck with these diapers but I did not. I have very lean babies so I think that's why they didn't fit right. I would recommend these diapers for newborns but after that I think it really depends on baby's size and build.

July 12, 2016

Huggies Little Snugglers are great diapers to use on precioua babies when they are newborns. The elastic on the waistband and double gussets on the legs keep newborn messes well contained while still being gentle on the skin. The diapers have an umbilical cord cut out to keep the diaper low enough on their belly and the wetness indicator is really useful in the first week when you have to watch baby's output. The tabs are a bit rough and can scrape against baby's legs if you aren't careful where you affix them but this is easily avoided when you are aware of it. Overall my preferred brand for this age.

March 25, 2016

I foster baby's for 25 years now and know you diapers. HUGGIES are probably the best for boys so far.
They hold wet really well, and stay closed .They are strong and do not rip easy.

1.5/5

August 21, 2013

At my baby shower, my husbands aunt made me a diaper cake out of Huggies Little Snugglers in newborn size. My daughter was premature and the whole time she was in the hospital, we used Pampers Swaddlers because that is what they provided. When she came home, we tried these Huggies diapers. They were awful. She was tiny still (only just over 5 pounds) and they were huge on her. We had to move up from "preemie" size diapers because they were so expensive and she was starting to get close to the weight limit from them. Huggies diapers leaked out the side. I couldn't wait to finish the pack of diapers and go back to Pampers.