Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Get gentle care with proven leakage protection of the HUGGIES® Leak Lock® System. Plus, HUGGIES® Little Snugglers Diapers are more absorbent then Pampers Swaddlers with Dry Max.

January 07, 2017

LEAKAGE LEAKAGE LEAKAGE!

We tried out Pampers, Huggies and Luvs when our daughter was first born. Rotating through the packages as we ran out. Our daughter was always SOAKED within an hour wearing Huggies. Not to mention awful diaper rashes.

I will never purchase Huggies Snuggles

January 06, 2017

Since my daughter was born we have been using Huggies little snugglers and i've absolutely loved them. We used other brands once and a while but nothing has been as absorbent and effective as the Huggies. Even on nights that my daughter slept through the night the diaper was still dry on the outside and there was no offensive pee smell. Our go to brand.

December 30, 2016

Both my babies had really bad rashes from these, they caused red angry skin that took weeks to heal. That said all babies are different and I have had friends who swear by them, but if you have an extra sensitive baby try pampers first.

December 14, 2016

Huggies little snugglers diapers are the only diaper that works for all 3 of my girls. I have tried other diaper brands and even the other "style" of huggies but these are by far the best. I have never had a "blow-out" or a pee leak. They contain it all! The material is super soft on baby's skin, and the leg holes fit perfect. I feel confident putting my daughter to sleep at night, knowing that in the morning she won't be sore and we won't have a mess everywhere. Defenitly recommend these diapers.

December 09, 2016

I do not like huggies!! My husband keeps accidentally buying these and they just do not work for my boy. They diapers do not stay on, not even once. I usually find a big diaper in his pants leg, so annoying. In the hot summer months he can't even sleep in only a diaper cause it falls off of him in bed. Pampers all the way.

September 23, 2016

These diapers are the only ones that contain the mess my daughter makes. With pampers, she blew out every single one if she pooped, and frequently the pee would fill up so much at night that she would have wet skin. With Huggies, I'm comfortable knowing she will make it through the night and stay dry.

August 18, 2016

I'm not the biggest Huggies fan, but they get the job done. I find the Huggies diapers tend to have more leaks than other brands, even the store brands. I will use them if given, but I usually don't actively seek them out to buy for my baby.

July 11, 2016

Huggies Little Snugglers diapers are the only type of diapers that work for our son. And we have tried so many different brands. They fit well, and he doesn't have accidents.

July 11, 2016

The huggies little snugglers are by far the best diapers we've use so far. They fit my son great, the leg holes are nice and stretchy, the material is soft, they hold the mess very well and have cute whinnie the pooh designs. I love the fact that they have the wetness indicator, it makes checking his diaper quick and easy. The only time they've leaked is when I purposely leave them looser when he has a bit of a diaper rash.

June 18, 2016

I've tried several brands of diapers and huggies - especially the snugglers - are my favourite. These don't puff up and get saggy with pee like most diapers and in almost a year I've only had two leaks when using Huggies. The pee indicator line was also very helpful when my son was first born because I had no idea what I was doing at first.