Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 509 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Get gentle care with proven leakage protection of the HUGGIES® Leak Lock® System. Plus, HUGGIES® Little Snugglers Diapers are more absorbent then Pampers Swaddlers with Dry Max.

February 21, 2017

i have heard different people saying that Huggies is good for baby boy and P brand is good for baby gal. this is my first and i wasn't sure but i started Huggies since i got a sample pack and the hospital was also using Huggies. now my personal experience can tell you that it's true. I have a baby gal and with Huggies i have to change her clothes every day because of the leakage. Her poop leaks from the thighs and back and it was just frustrating to clean the clothes or even throw away the clothes. now i have switched to another brand and this problem is greatly improved.

February 03, 2017

Although I really liked the product, I found that these diapers had a couple leakage issue the first few times my baby wore them. They also give off a strange odor when wet, not sure if they are designed that way. However, they seemed to absorbed well and we're easy to put on and take off.

January 24, 2017

Little Snugglers are the perfect diaper for newborn babies.. I love how soft the inside is, making it comfortable on baby.. They are the perfect absorbency for a new, little baby, who doesn't drink much yet..

January 23, 2017

I have been using huggies since the day he was born !

I love how they last throughout the nights on most days, no nast blow outs either
    No pee smell, I truly love these huggies

January 07, 2017

LEAKAGE LEAKAGE LEAKAGE!

We tried out Pampers, Huggies and Luvs when our daughter was first born. Rotating through the packages as we ran out. Our daughter was always SOAKED within an hour wearing Huggies. Not to mention awful diaper rashes.

I will never purchase Huggies Snuggles

January 06, 2017

Since my daughter was born we have been using Huggies little snugglers and i've absolutely loved them. We used other brands once and a while but nothing has been as absorbent and effective as the Huggies. Even on nights that my daughter slept through the night the diaper was still dry on the outside and there was no offensive pee smell. Our go to brand.

December 30, 2016

Both my babies had really bad rashes from these, they caused red angry skin that took weeks to heal. That said all babies are different and I have had friends who swear by them, but if you have an extra sensitive baby try pampers first.

December 14, 2016

Huggies little snugglers diapers are the only diaper that works for all 3 of my girls. I have tried other diaper brands and even the other "style" of huggies but these are by far the best. I have never had a "blow-out" or a pee leak. They contain it all! The material is super soft on baby's skin, and the leg holes fit perfect. I feel confident putting my daughter to sleep at night, knowing that in the morning she won't be sore and we won't have a mess everywhere. Defenitly recommend these diapers.

December 09, 2016

I do not like huggies!! My husband keeps accidentally buying these and they just do not work for my boy. They diapers do not stay on, not even once. I usually find a big diaper in his pants leg, so annoying. In the hot summer months he can't even sleep in only a diaper cause it falls off of him in bed. Pampers all the way.

September 23, 2016

These diapers are the only ones that contain the mess my daughter makes. With pampers, she blew out every single one if she pooped, and frequently the pee would fill up so much at night that she would have wet skin. With Huggies, I'm comfortable knowing she will make it through the night and stay dry.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar