Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Get gentle care with proven leakage protection of the HUGGIES® Leak Lock® System. Plus, HUGGIES® Little Snugglers Diapers are more absorbent then Pampers Swaddlers with Dry Max.

September 23, 2016

These diapers are the only ones that contain the mess my daughter makes. With pampers, she blew out every single one if she pooped, and frequently the pee would fill up so much at night that she would have wet skin. With Huggies, I'm comfortable knowing she will make it through the night and stay dry.

August 18, 2016

I'm not the biggest Huggies fan, but they get the job done. I find the Huggies diapers tend to have more leaks than other brands, even the store brands. I will use them if given, but I usually don't actively seek them out to buy for my baby.

July 11, 2016

Huggies Little Snugglers diapers are the only type of diapers that work for our son. And we have tried so many different brands. They fit well, and he doesn't have accidents.

July 11, 2016

The huggies little snugglers are by far the best diapers we've use so far. They fit my son great, the leg holes are nice and stretchy, the material is soft, they hold the mess very well and have cute whinnie the pooh designs. I love the fact that they have the wetness indicator, it makes checking his diaper quick and easy. The only time they've leaked is when I purposely leave them looser when he has a bit of a diaper rash.

June 18, 2016

I've tried several brands of diapers and huggies - especially the snugglers - are my favourite. These don't puff up and get saggy with pee like most diapers and in almost a year I've only had two leaks when using Huggies. The pee indicator line was also very helpful when my son was first born because I had no idea what I was doing at first.

June 06, 2016

We have tried many brands and right now Huggies are the only one my daughter can use. She has very sensitive skin. And they rarely leak even after 12 hours.

June 06, 2016

I most definitely prefer huggies over other leading brands. I like that they absorbe alot more than other diapers I have tried. Used for both my son and daughter

May 09, 2016

These are my favorite diapers compared to any other brand. I've been using these since my son was born, so for about 5 months now. I find that my son can sleep for hours and they will not leak, i love that!
He doesn't seem uncomfortable in them either.
Go Huggies!

April 22, 2016

These were one of the few brands that my daughter could use when she was in diapers. Out of all the brands we tried these seemed to be the best for leaks!

April 08, 2016

J'ai utilisé ces couches pour ma fille des sa naissances et ce sont les seules qui ne lui donne aucune rougeurs, nous les adorons! Malheureusement, l'interieur n'est pas pareil dans les modeles plus grand