Amazing

Huggies Little Swimmers Diapers Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

June 13, 2015

My daughter is only 14 months old so obviously she is not potty trained so she needs something when we go to the pool...these were given to me by a friend who bought a big bag and only used a few before her son went up to the next size. They seem to work well...we haven't had to text them fully yet if you know what I mean ;) (#2!) but they soak up liquid quite good and don't get all saggy. My friend said her son 'went' and everything was contained.

Anyway, once she grows out of these or we run out, I'll just be buying a re-usable swim diaper as it's way more cost effective but these are pretty good if you want disposables.

June 03, 2015

Sorry moms, but these are ridiculous. Most times I encounter a toddler in these I can't believe it. These kids should be toilet trained at that age. Just one person's opinion.I know it won't be a popular response.

May 01, 2015

I hate seeing these on the market. They're not really needed, just another added expense What ever happened to plain old plastic pants over diapers? They work just as good for me.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS