Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Stay worry-free with Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants! With included leak guards, and a unique absorbent material, the Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants will keep your toddler's backside dry.

The sides are tearaway and stretchable for a comfortable fit, with no diaper swelling with contact in water.

Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants include Disney character designs, and up to three sizes to fit both infants and toddlers.

January 19, 2017

My son is in swim lessons and these work great for him as he loves the water and never wants to get out. I love how thin they are and how they have a little extra stretch in them and fit so well!

January 17, 2017

Fabulous invention! These are terrific for beach days or trips to the public pool. Certainly beats a soggy diaper hanging down to their knees, haha!! They are easy to remove when wet too which is a bonus!

January 07, 2017

Travelling to South America or Florida with a babe- these are necessity!!! In and out of the waters you do NOT want to have a washable swimmy, (poop will happen!!) These are affordable and durable!

December 02, 2016

BEST idea ever!!! No more puffy saggy 50lb diapers when at the beach!!!! These work great and fit great! The only thing to remember- is put them on RIGHT before swimming, as it is not a diaper!

December 02, 2016

I miss these little swimmers days. I remember how great these worked when my babies would go to the pool or beach. They don't get all wet inside and keep baby dry and prevent any mishaps, thus keeping it sanitary for everyone around. Including baby. This is a really great invention and my babies all are water babies so this product was. Dry beneficial for me to have at all times.

October 13, 2016

These are the only brand I trust when taking my boys to the beach, pool, or just to play outside in the sprinker. They have great protection, don't hold in water, so they can play away and not have to worry about any number 2's ruining the fun! ;)

September 25, 2016

I bought two packs for my little guy last summer, we're still using them. The fit perfectly and we've even been able to re-use a couple of them since they were hardly wet when he got out of the pool. They're easy to slip on and off and if necessary, the sides rip if your little one happened to poo in them.

August 26, 2016

I buy these swim diapers for my little one all the time. I love these. Great price, his skin doesn't react to the material and have not had any leakage with them. They are great swim diapers and I will continue to use them. The design on them too is so cute my son just loves them too.

August 26, 2016

We have to buy these for daycare because they get to go swimming once a week and they won't allow us to bring in the reusable swim diapers. Well, it doesn't hold poop in very well. Pool has been shut down twice cause poop escaped the swimmers.....

August 08, 2016

Mother of 6 and couldn't live without these! At most pools in our town these swim diapers are mandatory and they often give out this brand as well. Which tell me they are very reliable.

Check out my other reviews at ChildApproved.blogspot.com