Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Stay worry-free with Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants! With included leak guards, and a unique absorbent material, the Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants will keep your toddler's backside dry.

The sides are tearaway and stretchable for a comfortable fit, with no diaper swelling with contact in water.

Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants include Disney character designs, and up to three sizes to fit both infants and toddlers.

December 02, 2016

BEST idea ever!!! No more puffy saggy 50lb diapers when at the beach!!!! These work great and fit great! The only thing to remember- is put them on RIGHT before swimming, as it is not a diaper!

December 02, 2016

I miss these little swimmers days. I remember how great these worked when my babies would go to the pool or beach. They don't get all wet inside and keep baby dry and prevent any mishaps, thus keeping it sanitary for everyone around. Including baby. This is a really great invention and my babies all are water babies so this product was. Dry beneficial for me to have at all times.

October 13, 2016

These are the only brand I trust when taking my boys to the beach, pool, or just to play outside in the sprinker. They have great protection, don't hold in water, so they can play away and not have to worry about any number 2's ruining the fun! ;)

September 25, 2016

I bought two packs for my little guy last summer, we're still using them. The fit perfectly and we've even been able to re-use a couple of them since they were hardly wet when he got out of the pool. They're easy to slip on and off and if necessary, the sides rip if your little one happened to poo in them.

August 26, 2016

I buy these swim diapers for my little one all the time. I love these. Great price, his skin doesn't react to the material and have not had any leakage with them. They are great swim diapers and I will continue to use them. The design on them too is so cute my son just loves them too.

August 26, 2016

We have to buy these for daycare because they get to go swimming once a week and they won't allow us to bring in the reusable swim diapers. Well, it doesn't hold poop in very well. Pool has been shut down twice cause poop escaped the swimmers.....

August 08, 2016

Mother of 6 and couldn't live without these! At most pools in our town these swim diapers are mandatory and they often give out this brand as well. Which tell me they are very reliable.

Check out my other reviews at ChildApproved.blogspot.com

August 02, 2016

These are great! They work wonders at keeping EVERYTHING in the diaper, no matter how much my little guy moves around and stays in the water. They are durable. I like how easy they are to put on and take off - whether it be by sliding them on like underwear or using the tabs like a diaper. I also really like that they are disposable - it makes clean up so much easier.

August 02, 2016

well I have been using these products for four years now with both of my kids and they never let me down no matter what goes into the diaper. I would high recommend this product

August 02, 2016

These are great disposable swim diapers. These are the only disposable kind I have used so far. I also use a reusable one, but these ones are so handy when you are on the go to use and just get rid of. They have cute designs, go on easy and come off easy as well. I will continue to buy these. The price compares to the competition, but I do find them expensive overall for what you use them for.

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted