Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

October 23, 2016

I REALLY like these wipes. The only one that don't irritate my son's skin. They are "wet" enough too.
Price is great and I can have big format for good price.

October 21, 2016

These gave my daughter a terrible rash and made her bottom raw after 4 days of use. This was quite painful for her and she screamed during diaper changes until it healed. She hasn't had sensitivity to any other skin products, so I'm unsure of what ingredient she reacted to.

October 19, 2016

Huggies diapers don't cut it for us. We use pampers but upon trying the pamper wipes.. I found them to be too dry.. HUGGIES Baby wipes however are AWESOME and the only kind we'll buy. They are perfect for all baby's needs :) deffinitely recommend huggies baby wipes

October 12, 2016

I was a firm user of the Pampers wipes with my first. Bought them 8 years later for my second and couldn't stand them.. I decided to try the Huggies Natural care baby wipes and have not changed brands since. They don't have the sliding effect, or oily feeling, or soaked in liquid. I'm currently pregnant with my fourth and plan to continue to use this brand.

October 09, 2016

Of all the wipes I've tried these are my favourite. They don't lather up like some or feel slimey like some other brands. They don't have fragrance so they are great on those sensitive little bottoms.

July 28, 2016

My 15 months old used to get rashes at least once a week and I could never figure out why until I had a look at the wipes I was using. They had a clean baby powder smell and didnt wipe very well. I was thinking of starting to wipe with a clean wet cloth(unfortunately cloths with poop in my washing machine isn't my thing). I went to the store and found Huggies natural care wipes. They were the same price as the other perfumed ones and I thought "hey they are 99% water on there and I can throw them out!". Lucky me! These wiped her bum sooooo much better than all the other ones I had tried and her bum was rash free. So yes, I recommend these with 2 thumbs up to all the moms out there!!

July 13, 2016

These huggies wipes serve their purpose and are gentle enough for baby's bum. I find sometimes they clump together when pulling out a wipe but still would recommend.

May 09, 2016

Upon buying these I soon discovered that they were too fluffy! Believe it or not there is such a thing. When wiping it was nearly impossible to get him clean as there was too much to deal with. Will not buy again.

April 25, 2016

I like the huggies natural wipes. I only will purchase from Costco better bang for your buck. It can be hit or miss thigh with them i sometimes find that when I'm trying to pull a wipe out of the container it just gets shredded. I find this happens when the wipes are really wet.
Tip, if you guy in bulk from Costco make sure to flip the bags upside down every once in a while so that all the water solution doesn't pool at the bottom of the bag. I find this helps with the wipes tearing when being pulled out of a container

March 25, 2016

My son has very sensitive skin. My life (and my baby's) got a lot better when I started using these wipes. They're strong wipes that don't tear or rip apart easily but they're so gentle on my baby's skin.