Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Designer Tub

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Designer Tub Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 71 in Baby Wipes

October 02, 2015

Pretty tub you can have around the house for easy pull!

October 02, 2015

These are so handy to keep around the house. They look more stylish than a regular tub of wipes so I don't mind keeping them behind the couch and in the dining room. I find myself using them for quick clean ups and to wipe the sticky fingers of my 3 year old. Will probably keep using after we are finished with diapers.

September 30, 2015

These designer tubs are so cute. When I saw them they were just too cute to pass up. The container is super easy to use, they hold up to the huggies name as moist, gentle and work great. I definitely recommend it

August 22, 2014

I think these are so good. they keep the wipes wet and look pretty

June 19, 2014

I love the packaging of this Designer Tub. You can refill this tub with any Huggies Wipes you love best. I prefer One and Done. I like this tub because not only is it pretty but you can easily refill it. I think that the design of this tub keeps the wipes wet much longer than the normal tub that wipes come in. There are a few different designs that you can purchase this tub in. They have colors that are girly and some gender neutral. I personally didn't think any would go well with a boys decor but they are still cute. The tub is easy to carry around the house and it sits up tall so you can always see where you may have set it down. It is easy open. Just click the button and the lid flops open making the wipes easy to get to when you have your hands full. The wipes easily come out one by one. I hate it when they just keep coming and coming. I like one wipe at a time and this tub is perfect for that. I recommend this Designer Tub!