Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Fragrance Free Pack of 1 Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 71 in Baby Wipes

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Fragrance Free Pack of 1

March 13, 2017

Great wipes, they last forever and are great for the price per wipe
    they're great for cleaning babies bums and their hands after eating
    good for cleaning up messes as well

March 06, 2017

I did not have any luck with these wipes. Although a great value, I found the quality very poor. I tried multiple packages but I found that the wipes often tore easily, often just as I pulled them out of the package. Very frustrating.

December 19, 2016

I know most of you use these wipes for your babies but as a crafty kind of girl, I use them for cleaning my acrylic and rubber stamps. Since they are fragrance free, they are safe enough to use without ruining the stamps. If you are creative like me, buy these because they are great.

May 05, 2016

These are wipes I never would have tried if it wasn't for Costco selling them, I normally stick with pampers because I like there point system better but I tried them and ever since there the only one I use I like how my daughter doesn't get a rash and I feel like there a lot thicker than pampers

April 22, 2016

Gets the job done! When using the wash room you want to feel clean after right? These will do that. Sometimes toilet paper alone does not make you feel clean but these will. I like these for removing my make up as well because they do not irritate my skin. NOT just for babies!

March 10, 2016

These are my favorite. No yucky smell, nice thick cloth too. I will even use half cloths for little jobs- they're just so strong! My baby has a happy bum!

June 18, 2014

My son was getting irritated skin using scented wipes but since switching to natural care fragrance free no problems I do however find the refill packs have a strange smell sometimes but still worth it

May 06, 2014

I chose not to recommend these wipes, because like all buggies wipes I've tried, they rip apart way to easy. If these wipes did not rip apart I would love them. I like the thickness of huggies but sometimes they are very dry also. Most moms know that babies like to put wipes in their mouth, most (like pampers) don't come apart, but buggies do. IMHO that can be a chocking hazard so I tend to use pampered sensitive wipes.

March 24, 2014

Love huggies wipes. They best. Unscented. Thick. And they have great customer service too. I buy at costco.

February 17, 2014

Love these! The scent is nice, not overpowering. They are soft and very good quality. I prefer the feel ofthese over pampers.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus