Huggies Newborn & Preemie Baby Diapers Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

1.5/5

October 25, 2016

I was gifted a box when my son was born which is the only reason I used them, they smell very musky and I didn't find the tabs very durable I would pull them and they would rip very easily. Worst of all is my son leaked out of EVERY SINGLE diaper we used!

July 13, 2016

I use to buy pampers but I noticed the huggues brand worked way better when it came to night time changes .. Before I use to change him 3-4 times a night now its 1-2 times !

July 11, 2016

I found the huggies newborn diapers way better fitting than the pampers ones. Pampers was too tight and small for my baby and also the huggies diapers has a space just for the umbilical cord so it doesn't get in the way.

June 27, 2016

Normally a fan of Pampers, I find the huggies newborn diapers much better because the front dips low so it does not interfere with the umbilical cord. Also holds everything in quite well.

November 16, 2015

I really like the fact that Huggies newborn diapers have the umbilical cord cut out. Huggies fits newborn baby boys really well and you cannot help but love the design. However why do they have such a funky odour after they pee. It's actually quite a strong smell I found.

June 08, 2015

Our daughter arrived a bit earlier than expected so we needed some newborn size diapers. We tried different brands to see which we would prefer. Unfortunately these huggies leaked and didn't provide the best fit for our daughter. Messy diaper changes almost every time. Not sure if it's just the size. Will probably try again once we get to bigger sizes.

September 09, 2014

I don't know what happened. Diapers seem to be great for one person and horrible for the next. We used Huggies in the hospital and the first week home but after that no matter what we tried, every diaper leaked! We tried different sizes and tightening the wear but everything got soaked. very disheartening and a good way to drive a new mother to tears.

1.5/5

June 26, 2013

these diapers leaked though every time, would not recommend them

December 13, 2011

When I had my first son eighteen years ago he was only 4lb’s 11 oz. I was having one hake of a time finding diapers that would fit him because I wasn’t able to leave the house do to the complication I had with the caesarean section that I had to have. So my mother being the mother she is went to every store in the city knowing that somewhere they had to sell diapers for preemie’s and or babies that were just born very small like my son was. Her last stop was Toys R Us and they told her that they only ordered preemie diapers when people ask for them, that they never carried them in store. We both thought this was very strange, but they ordered the diapers for me. We had no idea who the maker was until we got them the next day. It turned out to be Huggies that saved the day when I needed them most. I see they are selling Huggies Newborn & Preemie baby diapers in stores now and just had to let you all know how they came through for me when no one else would. The diaper’s fit my son’s tiny little bum perfectly, they had a place cut out for his cord and not one time did I have a leak. He stayed in the preemie diapers for a few months, but as soon as he was big enough for regular diapers I suck with the Huggies brand and would recommend them to anyone no mater what size there baby needs. How ever if your baby is born premature, you have more then one at a time, or they’re just small like me son was, I'd definitely tell you to buy Huggies Newborn & Preemie Baby Diapers.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products