Huggies Newborn Diapers Starter Set, 40-Count

Huggies Newborn Diapers Starter Set, 40-Count Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Huggies Newborn help get your baby off to a happy start.

July 01, 2016

These are the only diapers that fit my baby girl, they're so soft and she's had no trouble with rashes since we've been using huggies diapers. They're easy to use and stay on great. Never had any troubles with a blow out, either!

March 22, 2016

I like these , absorbent and fit well around my baby. They seem quite gentle on the skin and my baby does not get a rash from them. I love this product and still using it!

March 15, 2016

This keeps my little one bum not sore. They are super absorbent and keeps everything in. I have used huggies with all of my children and I would recommend them to everyone who's having a baby.

May 30, 2014

good product for newborn I used for my daughter

1.5/5

December 19, 2013

These really did not work for my daughter, and any other time we have purchased Huggies (aside from the Little Swimmers), we have had the same problem. When we put her down for the night in these, we were guaranteed to have to change her pyjamas because there would have been a "blow-out" at some point in the night. I have often told new parents that I would buy Pampers over Huggies any day, even if the Pampers are more expensive.