Huggies One and Done Wipes Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

November 29, 2016

These wipes are amazing! they are thick, soft and do their job. they don't leave an oily residue like some wipes and unlike huggies simply clean they don't rip when being pulled from a refillable container! Only wipes I'll buy!

October 16, 2016

These wipes work amazingly well. I usually use 3 or 4 of the other wipes but I usually only need one of these! They are definitely a must have, especially on the road.

February 18, 2016

These Huggies wipes are awful. They are just like using a paper towel and they dry out really fast. I would never buy them again. I would never recommend them to any moms out there.

February 08, 2016

I will never buy these wipes again. They smell way too much and they gave my baby a rash right away.

January 03, 2016

The only wipes we use!! They clean so much better than other brands, don't lose the moisture like some do, and actually smell good.

June 10, 2015

Only wipes I will use for kids. Other brands will give them a rash. They are also very thick conpared to others. I find they do a better job cleaning up because they are so thick. They never dry out either. Best wipes out there!

May 25, 2015

I used to buy whatever wipes were cheap and available!.. then i tried Huggies One and Done wipes and it is true.. all you need is one and you are done... they are so thick and so soft and doesnt irritate my baby's skin!.. i use them on all my kids for quick clean up and everything like that!

April 17, 2015

These wipes are good! I normally buy Pampers but I do, on occasion, buy these ones. For the most part they're one and done but sometimes you need just one more.

April 17, 2015

works very well for more then just lil bums ... they mean it when they say 1 and done lol

February 08, 2015

I don't use these on my grandboys, but I use them myself. I take makeup off if I'm in a hurry, or if I have a really bad bowel movement and want to get completely clean. I'm being honest, people won't know these things, unless you discuss it.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml