Huggies Overnites Diapers Size 5, Jumbo Pack, 23 ct
Good

Huggies Overnites Diapers Size 5, Jumbo Pack, 23 ct Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

INDICATIONS: Huggies ultrathin Overnites Diapers, Size 5, Over 27lbs, Jumbo Pack contain safe, absorbent particles that gel when wet. If you notice a small amount of gel-like material on you baby's skin, it can be removed with a baby wipe.

June 04, 2015

I bought these diapers for my daughter who occasionally leaks at night time. I had gotten into the habit of putting her in 2 diapers at a time just as a precaution but thought that was silly and I should just try these special extra absorbent ones. The box states that they protect for up to 12 hours. Well my daughter managed to completely leak out of one after just 4 hours. Thinking this was just bad luck I tried these diapers for a few more nights and each time she leaked. I definitely won't be using these anymore!!!

June 05, 2013

My daughter goes a lot overnight and we have had many accidents where we have had to get up in the middle of the night change her change her bedding and try to get her back to sleep. Since we have changed to Huggies overnight diapers we have had NO accidents.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches