Huggies OverNites Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Sweet dreams start with Huggies OverNites Diapers with special nighttime features including All-Nite Protection Zone with extra absorbency to help eliminate nighttime leaks and Unbeatable leakage protection gets better with added waist leak barriers.

February 27, 2017

Changing a diaper in the middle of the night is probably the last thing you want to do. With pampers I would wake up soaking wet in my babies pee. Since I started using Huggies overnites my babies diaper never leaks!

January 14, 2017

These are definitely the best diapers we have used, and we have tried quite a few brands. The absorb an incredible amount of liquid, and the elastics fit well around the legs. My daughter also loves the designs. They are pricier than store brands, but they last so much longer that the price difference is really meaningless. Also, Huggies are often on sale, and the brand offers great coupons.

December 28, 2016

These are the best overnight diapers that I have found so far. I uses to think that day/night diapers was just a marketing scheme but after my baby started peeing his bed EVERY SINGLE NIGHT I looked into and tried everything. Overnight diapers are more absorbent and the Huggies brand is the best that I have found so far. They go on sale for the same price as other diapers so they aren't really any more expensive either.

December 19, 2016

My lo used to wake up wet, even after trying a size larger at night. With overnights I never had that problem. They were a comfortable fit and very, very absorbent!!

September 16, 2016

I used to think that day and night diapers was silly. But after trying these night diapers, I see the light! It means NOT changing a diaper at night. That means MORE sleep for you!!!

September 13, 2016

Best overnight diaper ever. I didn't think I needed to bother with all different kinds of diapers until I had my son. He could easily pee through a regular diaper in no time at night. So, out of a whim I bought these diapers! Omg they are so amazing! This has quickly become one of those products that is a MUST. I also like how the diaper doesn't adhere to his little bum when he pees. Great job!

August 18, 2016

Huggies OverNites are the only diaper I could find that would keep my son from wetting through. They are wonderful and truly hold in all liquid. They also seemed to be very comfortable to my son because he never complained even if they were completely full when he woke up.

July 12, 2016

Our children are heavy night wetters and regular daytime diapers were not cutting it. We tried several brands of overnights and Huggies are the best! They are a bit pricy but since it's just one diaper a day it's not so bad. They fit our kids really well and make sure they are comfortable all night long.

July 11, 2016

Best product ever! No more overnight accidents now that my son is a belly sleeper and sleeps 9+ hours every night.
    With the regular diapers he would always have leaked out the top of the front of the diaper. His sheets and clothes would be soaked. No more!

March 25, 2016

For sure, if your child is waking in the night from wetness, BUY THESE!! I had used the cheap walmart brand, and was finding that every morning my son, his bedding and clothing were soaked. He would wake up at 4 am crying. A friend bought these to convince us to invest in them. ABSOLUTE MAGIC! my son now sleeps til 7:30, minus the occasional early morning poo. And the waking up crying, has completely subsided as the wetness is kept off his skin through the night! What a great product and works perfect!
    ps. I also love the snug stretchy waistband as it keeps his contents secure! LOL