Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs - Boys Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs - Boys I'm a big boy, now! For a diaper created to simplify the potty training process for your child, the Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs is perfect, sliding up and down just like big kid underwear. With designs that fade when wet, the Huggies help him learn to stay dry, and leak guards keep accidents from becoming emergencies. If your boy needs help, there are easy open sides for you just in case.

January 31, 2016

These pull-ups are horrible. They leak constantly(after 1 pee). The gel leaks also after 1 pee & cause irritation and rashes to LO's butts. They are thin & flimsy and yet the company wants to charge parents an arm & a leg for their product. Don't waste your $ unless you want to be constantly doing laundry. I would recommend you use Pampers Easy-Ups or Pampers Underjams instead. Those hold well and protect those little bottoms.

December 01, 2015

They worked for me and others in my family. Fun for the little ones, only bought on sale !

November 30, 2015

Easy to use with velcros on the sides. Quite good absorbency. My kid is 2yrs old but we went for 3-4size as i find them to be quite snug.

May 17, 2015

I feel the Huggies brand of training pants are better compared to the pampers or any other.
Huggies a few times however would rip,when pulling up the "pant"

May 16, 2015

We have used pull-ups on and off throughout my son's potty training. They have worked well but I my son refers to them as diapers and has more accidents than trying without. The price is high unless you price-match. have had incidents where the blue ink had gone all over his leg and is hard to come off. Overall they're great for fill-ins but I would rather go without and try real underwear.

May 03, 2015

It's so easy for my son to learn how to me a big kid !!

September 05, 2013

First I'm going to say I hate diapers, of course after 3 babies turned toddlers I should. but for training pants these are the best i've found, sure the trainers aren't good for night unless you buy the night ones, but they are easy to use, my kids like the velcro sides that are easy to pull apart or pull on like underwear. the designs are colorful and fun. The price isn't the lowest in the market but i'm willing to pay for them and thats saying something.

1.5/5

June 21, 2013

At first, I thought these diapers would be awesome because of the design on them, but they do not last at all! These would be better for daytime toddlers who are almost completely potty trained and barely wet the pull-up as they don't hold a lot without leaking. Not good for night time at all or toddlers beginning to potty train!

1.5/5

June 20, 2013

they dont last and they leak not good at all for night use you'll have to get up a few time a night to change your toddler or you'll have a wet bed they feel like a lil garbage bag paper and plastic toddler didnt like wearing them

May 08, 2013

My child doesn't wear these during the day but these aren't good for night wear as they will leak. I wish they had an overnight variety because my son doesn't fit diapers and isn't fully potty trained (for night trips to the toilet). Day use the product would be good, night not so much.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted