Huggies Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

HUGGIES® Sensitive Baby Wipes are soft, gentle and hypoallergenic—a perfect way to provide gentle care for even sensitive, newborn skin. Plus, all HUGGIES® wipes are the thickest of any national brand, to handle even the biggest messes. View tubs.

September 21, 2016

These wipes are the best on the market and I have tried many popular brands. Best on sale at Costco for 21.95
super moist and 2-3 get the most messy bums clean. and they never tear.

April 06, 2016

These are the best wipes by far. I have tried many other brand and nothing compares. my daughter has very sensitive skin and these have never caused any problems.

January 21, 2016

I've tried pampers and costco wipes but I always regret it huggies are the Best through and through!!! Love them!

January 20, 2016

We used these Huggies Sensitive Baby WIpes on our Grandson they were thick and hardly had any scent to them didn't cause any irritation like some scented wipes does they were great

January 02, 2016

These were the wipes I bought for my daughter, they didn't irritate her skin or dry it out and there wasn't much of a scent to them, which was great

December 15, 2015

I really was not a fan of these wipes. while they are thick which I love the giant bag is a pain to refill everything, clearly I bought them at costco. I dont like the fact that the wipes are hard to separate when I am dealing with a giant mess I dont have two hands to gently pull out one wipe, im lucky if i have one free hand!!!

May 30, 2015

I was NOT a fan of huggies wipes at all.. they would always tear, not durable. Waste of money for us.

April 21, 2015

I dont like huggies wipes!! They are way too dry. Not worth the money for sure.

1.5/5

April 20, 2015

Every container i have used, the wipes feel dry. Hard to wipe a poopy tushie

September 10, 2014

Great for senstive skin. Awesome wipes.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!