Huggies Simply Clean Wipes Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

November 29, 2016

I find these wipes to be very thin, they rip easily when taking out of a refillable container. they could be softer. despite all this they do hold moisture well, I have not had an issue with them drying out.

August 28, 2016

I buy the big box of 1240 wipes when they are on sale here for $29. I love that they are thick and soft and only need one for most dirty messes. With twins still in diapers, that love the outdoors these wipes work very effectively.

June 25, 2016

I always buy these wipes for diaper changes, finger wipes and sticky faces. They don't leave a slippery residue like the other brand. I put these wipes in the car, stroller, and purse as they are multi purpose

April 15, 2016

I buy the bag of 240 wipes in it and it lasts me 3-4 weeks with using for 2 kids. Very good quality, most times for regular diaper changes only one wipe is needed. No issues with rashes or skin irritations.

April 07, 2016

I love these wipes, compared to other huggies ( which is my brand) you get more for your money in each pack and they are a thick quality wipe, there's no overwhelming scent and the thickness makes them a great multi use wipe. All in all they are my favourite, as expected huggies are a little costly, but they are worth it when one or two wipes can generally get the job done

0.5/5

April 01, 2016

I have been using these baby wipes. I find that when i wipe my daughter bum it is really watery and soapy on her bum. I have to dry her bum off after i use these wipes. I dont recommend these wipes to anyone. I think they have given my daughter a rash.

March 17, 2016

These are the wipes that I am currently using, as I usually dont get these but ran out and just got them because they were on sale. I cant say that I am too impressed with these, I find that they are super thick but they rip easily, sometimes when i try to just take them out of the bag it rips in my hand. they do not have enough wetness to it to make cleanup easy I feel like I have to wipe numerous times. And I do not like that there is a little foam that comes out of them when I press or squeeze them. I wont be buying again after I run out

February 25, 2016

I have tried many wipes over the years and these are by far the best they are nice and thick and you don't have to fight to get them out of the container they aren't linked together which can get really frustrating when ur little one is trying to take off and has poop all over them and you have only one hand free. They are a little more but if you buy in bulk the price is very reasonable when you take into account you use a lot less on big messes

February 21, 2016

I find them very effective when cleaning baby's bum. they are soft and moist enough to grip the mess. I love these wipes. They are very convinent. Always buy in bulk.

February 11, 2016

These wipes are great, they are thick, and moist with gridded pattern on them to maximize clean up however they are one of the most expensive wipes to buy, the off brand wipes do the same job although they are not as thick so they dont feel quite as nice, they still in theory do the same thing the huggies ones do. I would prefer to buy the 10$ a box cheaper ones.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products