Huggies Size 2 (12-18 Lbs) 258 Diapers
Good

Huggies Size 2 (12-18 Lbs) 258 Diapers Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

America's number one brand of diaper. Keep your baby dry, comfortable and protected with Huggies® diapers. Features unbeatable LeakLockTM protection, a pad that absorbs fluids evenly, and a breathable soft cloth like outer cover. Soft comfortable wrap around waistband delivers a great fit. Huggies--the brand you can depend on!

February 10, 2017

Huggies have always been a trustworthy brand in my home. They absorb well, fit my slender babies great, and my babies have rarely developed rashes when using them. The only negative I have found, is that I can smell urine almost instantly after my child has gone.

July 19, 2016

I love huggies for my 2 babies.
    They are super absorbandt and the diapers for baby's bottom and move with baby's every move.
    I must say though, I can't stand their new point system. If I'm not going to get my points and have to submit a zillion receipts I will switch back to pampers
    I love that's huggies has Minnie and Mickey on their diapers!!

July 19, 2016

Perfect diaper ! My son doesn't break out with them they don't leak and well they have some super cute designs on them price is always great for them as we buy them in bulk ( jumbo box)

May 29, 2013

I am a pampers mom all the way but one day at local store they had huggies on sale so i decided to give them a try. I have heard huggies seem to fit boys better than girls so i can only write review on how they fit and worked for my little girl. They were aweful! Constant leaks!!! I felt as though they were always leaking and i had to change outfits way to many times per day. After the one box, i switched back to pampers swaddlers and am a happy mom again.

July 16, 2012

My little one goes through diapers like crazy - close to changing him every other hour, maybe even more frequently. I found that when Huggies say they're the "top" brand out there, I can believe them; when my baby passes bowel movements in particular, Huggies diapers has never failed me to keep all of his poops (and pees) inside the diaper, never leaking. The smell is always well contained as well, with great elastic coverings around his legs and waist, not too tight and never too loose. Such a great price at the largest box size, especially at Wal-Mart for only 30-some odd bucks ! Amazing product.