Huggies Soft Skin Shea Butter Baby Wipe Refills - 320 Count Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes gently moisturize as they clean, to help maintain your baby's naturally healthy skin. Plus, all Huggies wipes are the thickest of any national brand, to handle even the biggest messes.

April 02, 2015

These wipes are just the right thickness. I like the fact that they are not too wet when you take them out of the tub or too flimsy that you have to grab a few to get the job done. They smell wonderful and leave your baby's bottom clean and protected.

September 10, 2014

Awesome wipes. Works very well cleaning up. smells great

October 03, 2013

I love these wipes they smell so good and they are thick enough that you don't have to use a handful of wipes to clean up a stinky mess!

September 03, 2013

I first encountered these when I was changing my nephew's diaper. He used to get such wicked diaper-rash that would make him so miserable. My sister tried so many different wipes out there and none of them eased his discomfort. She took him to the doctor and he suggested she buy a package of Huggies Soft Skin Shea Butter wipes and try them on her son.

After a few uses, my nephew stopped complaining and was a happy baby at diaper changes. So, I thought, if they worked on him, perhaps I should try them to ease my own "diaper-rash," a.k.a. hemorrhoids. Believe it or not, after a few uses of this particular kind of wipe, even my own discomfort eased and eventually disappeared.

I'm definitely sold on this one!

June 27, 2013

We love Huggies wipes especially the shea butter, such a light lovely scent and they are so nice and thick you dont need many to clean up even the messiest job!! #ProductJunkiApproved

June 20, 2013

love these! they are thick and only need 1 for a messy diaper

May 16, 2013

Love these wipes. They are nice and thick, plus they get the job done quickly with minimal mess

November 16, 2012

I love huggies wipes. They are nice and thick, and are just wet enough to get the job done. Other wipes rip easily or are too wet or too thin, but huggies are perfect.

June 12, 2012

Nice and thick, pleasant smell and it gets the job done. Pampers is my only brand for diapers as huggies give my baby a wicked rash, but these bum wipes are my first choice.

April 24, 2012

I got a box of these given to me and although i love the smell my daughter didn't react very well to these a few days after using these she had a little rash not mind she had also been teething but because i have trouble with huggies in the past with my other daughter i just stopped using them But they smell great lol