Huggies Soft Skin Wipes with Shea Butter

Huggies Soft Skin Wipes with Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

Huggies Soft Skin Shea Butter Wipes - 600 ct. Cushiony thick for gentle cleaning, the Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes have a pleasant, refreshing fragrance. This value pack includes 600 wipes and a refillable storage tub.

April 24, 2016

I love this product because of the smell. leaves me feeling so fresh and so clean for my little ones. my only concern about this product is that i felt like the wipes themselves felt a little thinner than the others. not sure if its the way the products are made. only bought it once so far.

January 17, 2016

I used to use these on my Godson, but his mother told me they work well for everything, from cleanups to removing makeup. I love how soft and gentle (yet effective) these wipes were, and I now use them as makeup removers for myself. I couldn't go back if I tried. These are too amazing!

June 19, 2015

i use these for make up removers. I know they are for babies but I take them with me travelling and find they work the same same make up removing wipes and they are cheaper.

September 09, 2014

I tried the shea butter ones and the scent was too strong for me. The baby seemed ok with them but I hated to open the tub at each change. couldn't wait to get back to the simply clean wipes.
I don't like to use perfumed products anyway so even the subtle scent of the shea butter was too much. Product itself is good though.

July 08, 2014

I like that the smell is not overwhelming. They are soft and thick so that you don't have to worry about ripping when wiping a dirty bum. Great buy!

May 28, 2014

I absolutely love them!! They work great and often you can find great specials in stores plus they have great coupon. For a new mom that is definetly a great advantage. In fact I just bought 14 packs.

May 14, 2014

I keep these baby wipes on hand for removing make-up, wiping down sticky hands and faces of my grandchildren and; you'll find this hard to believe, the dash of my car. Believe you me, they do a lovely job of removing grime from the steering wheel, the dash, armrests etc. Priced quite reasonably and not only are gentle enough for baby's derriere but to help with so many other little jobs. Thank you Huggies for this universal product. You are always on my shopping list.

July 11, 2013

Best product! Can be used for anything, even if you don't have any children.
Instead of going out and buying expensive make-up removers, these can be used instead and give you the same or even better result.

June 24, 2013

I don't have children yet, but I always have them in my bathroom for quick freshening up!

June 21, 2013

I love this product I use these to remove my make up at night, until I can use them on my newborn in September

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags