Huggies wipes lingettes toallitas simply clean
Amazing

Huggies wipes lingettes toallitas simply clean Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

December 03, 2016

You couldn't pay me enough money to use these wipes after my friends child endured such a painful experience !
One day my friend was changing her daughter with said wipes, when her daughter started squirming away from the wipe,(I know it doesn't sound out of the blue for a child to squirm away from being changed ) but her bottom became really red after the change then the next day she had a horrible rash! My friend couldn't think of what could have caused this so she asked around to other moms in the community and apparently another mom had gone through the exact thing with her son months ago from the huggies wipes she had been using.
She too couldn't figure out what the issue was until see came across a youtube video of a mom reviewing her childs huggies wipes and stating that she noticed her childs bottom became very red after they recently switched their babys wipes to huggies, so she did her own investigation on the product and found tiny little micro pieces of glass in the wipes !!!!
Since this video has been posted many moms did their own research and found the same thing in their huggies baby wipes, including my friend...
Therefore: NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT OF WIPES !!!

September 29, 2016

I dislike the texture and thickness of these wipes.
I find they are very hard to take out of the container without ripping a wipe (and now you're wasting them).
The smell isn't as baby fresh as I enjoy.

Redeeming quality - they are compatibly priced with their competitors.

September 19, 2016

I bought these wipes for removing makeup. Doesn't remove everything, especially around the nose. Face doesn't feel sticky after. The wipes are fragrance free. If hands are sticky these do get the stickiness off. Wipes are thick, don't rip, moist, don't feel soft.