Hugo Boss Deep Red For Women

Hugo Boss Deep Red For Women Reviews

Ranked #611 out of 1216 in Perfume

March 31, 2016

I love to put this on before going out because it smells different- but very sexy. It's a very warm fragrance, it seems if I use it in the winter smelling the scent alone will get me a few degrees warmer lol

January 20, 2016

Wonderful smell, love this perfume!! It has a sexy scent that works well day or night.

November 17, 2015

Wow, omg, YUM! I think this is my new fave. My boyfriend just got it for me, then told me he wished it was for men, lol. Absolutely amazing smell, its a little addicting! and c`mon the bottle is pretty too :)

July 18, 2015

This is an awesome perfume. I wore it for my wedding day. It is my husband's favourite perfume on me. My only complaint is that it is no longer in production, and it is near-impossible to find.

June 13, 2014

This is my favorite by far of all the perfumes I have tried...I can say I have had tons of compliments about this perfume and my husband tells me it smells like chocolate on my skin...which I don't understand but I love the way he loves it ;)
Enjoy
Lasts for a long time too

October 26, 2013

Je suis folle de ce parfum. Il est trés agréable Et il dure longtemps.

March 27, 2013

This perfume is like a man magnet. Seriously, all joking aside.. It is! I have had soo many compliments while wearing this perfume - from men wanting to purchase it for their wives, etc. It's long lasting, and beautiful.