Hugo Boss for Women Perfume

Hugo Boss for Women Perfume Reviews

Ranked #891 out of 1281 in Perfume

September 07, 2016

I really love this parfum. It is my all time favorite. The only problem is that it is not easy to find this parfum at any store. You really have to be lucky to find it. At least here in Montreal. The scent is simply amazing and I get a lot of compliment every day !

November 21, 2012

I have been using Hugo Boss for Women now for 5 years and I will never change, this is my signature perfume, and I love it, it has a beatuiful refreshing smell, and when I pass people they say I smell so good and what kind of perfume are you wearing. I tell them I am wearing Hugo Boss for Women.

November 29, 2011

I have never been able to find a perfume and say oh my gosh I soooo need to have this, until I found Hugo for Women. When I smelled it for the first time I almost died from wanting to buy it; but not being able to as I was just window shopping that day. Ever since 2002 I have only purchased this perfume. Its a must have, seriously

January 15, 2011

I'm quite picky about my fragrences and I love love love this one!