Hungryman frozen Dinners Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 130 in Frozen Entrees

October 04, 2016

I didn't like the chicken in this dinner, to me it was flavourless and rubbery. I ate everything else, the potato, corn and desert we good. I won't repurchase this one unfortunately.

October 04, 2016

these are great for the kids as an after school snack. They are full of calories though so I just feed them to the kids. I really like them too though. Very good quality and the price isn't bad considering most suppers cost about 20 or 30 dollars to make anyways. I haven't tried one that I did not like and my children love them all. Sometimes you can get them on sale and I also stock up then. it is a true time saver. i might just start having a hungry man dinner night. They shoulda called it Hungry woman dinner. Ugh lol

August 18, 2016

These are good when you are tight in time in the kitchen . the taste is really good. the chicken is my faviourte. The price is good but you can buy them on sale

0.5/5

May 19, 2016

I bought a few of these at different times for the familly members that are always hungry men and I tried one only. The one I tried was very salty.Also, the portions are really pretty meagre so they're not popular at my place.

May 19, 2016

I love stocking up on these when they are on sale they taste great and when heated and broiled in the oven they taste even better ,I don't use these all the time because this being a frozen dinner isn't goof to consume on a daily basis.

March 31, 2016

these are pretty good. It's always good to have one or two in the freezer for those days that you're in a huge rush and have no time to cook, or, you don't want to.
They do have a nice variety of dinners and do put a lot in the trays. and, of course, the desserts.

March 31, 2016

These are not really my thing, i have tried a few of the hungryman frozen dinners and i find them to processed. I do buy them for my husband however. He enjoys them when i am not here to cook for him. The price is not bad.

March 28, 2016

I'm not going to lie I absolutely love TV dinners especially the hungryman variety mainly because there's more food in the tray. I love the overall selection they offer and I've tried so many and really liked everyone I've tried. From the fried chicken to the pulled pork very yummy and convenient.

February 21, 2016

Love hungry man meals great price when they are on sale ... Dinner and dessert! Great for a fast meal... Taste is great we just love these as a fAmily

January 26, 2016

I like buying these when they are on sale. I like the taste and it is a quick meal.