Hunter boots red

Hunter boots red Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 99 in Boots

October 03, 2016

I love my hunter boots, they are nice and shiny and match everything i wear. They are super comfortable and last forever. i got mine as a gift from husband. I think he paid about 300. They really are pretty though. I cant wait for spring again, so i can put these babies on.

September 29, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les bottes en version rouge. Je les trouve plus original que les noirs traditionnels. Confortable pour marcher sous la pluie durant plusieurs saisons de l'année.

February 16, 2016

These Red Hunter Boots are super cute! The bright red makes any rainy/gloomy day 10x brighter! When I first tried them on, I thought they were a bit heavy to walk in, I eventually gotten used to it.

January 27, 2016

Where I live everyone is super obsessed with these Hunter boots and when I got a pair for a gift I realized what the deal was they are really cute boots but I have to say they are soooo expensive! I wouldn't have bought these myself because of the price but I got them as a gift so I love them. Really good for the weather where I live. They also come in so many different colours.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier