Hunter Rain Boots Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 95 in Boots

The Original Tall Wellington is a fashion icon, legendary for its fit, durability and instantly recognizable design. This classic statement piece has a place in every stylish wardrobe. Rubber.

May 31, 2016

LOVE My Hunter boots, they're practical and still stylish, not bulky. Although I should have went up a size cause when I wear my boot socks with mine, my toes fall asleep on one foot haha. Tons of colour options for every personality. I got mine in black with a cute pair of cable knit boot socks :) Theyre not great for snow, when I wear them in the snow it actually seems to make my feet MORE cold as they aren't insulated but they're great to serve their purpose in the rain.

May 31, 2016

Very comfortable rainboots, a very good investment, You get what you pay for! I own a pair of Hunters in the 'Cece' style which is slighter more rider-boot style with a metal plaque in matte black. My Hunters are perfect for rainy fall/winter/spring days but it can get too hot and sticky for the summer as they are the tall shaft. I am quite short (5'2) so driving is a little difficult in these boots as the shaft hits just below my knees.

Blooming does happen for these boots so I bought the Hunter boot shine product to restore the finish.

January 08, 2016

These are the most comfortable boots you will ever own.They come in so many colors, easy to put on or take off lots of foot room and support for my arches

May 12, 2015

Super expensive but totally worth it. I love my hunter boots I got them in a classic black and wear them everywhere even if its not raining. They've turned into a fashion statement rather than just rain boots.

April 05, 2015

I've only paid 150 at the time, even though that's still pricey. I've had my boots for about 3 or 4 years now, I have the tall black classic boot. These boots are made for people with smaller calves, so before buying them make sure you fit in them. I prefer the short over tall, though I don't own the short version. Not a bad rain boot. They worked so far for me without any issue.

What do you think, do you own them?

March 31, 2015

Love my Hunters! I have them in purple and wear them any chance I get. I bought 1 size larger than normal so i can comfortably wear them with boot socks.

January 21, 2015

I love my hunter boots. I first fell in love with the look. Saw them at the store and noticed the price was way to expensive. I thought I would try them on just to see how they look. Once they were on I fell in love! They were so comfortable! I had to buy them! I also bought the thermal socks that you can buy for the warmer weather! I recommend these!

January 16, 2015

Well I bought a pair because they were so popular and I loved the color/colors!. But they fit very narrow in the calf I find. They have adjustables ones but only in Black=boring! . I ended up selling mine. I would not buy another pair. They are no different than any other rainboot on the market.

January 16, 2015

I got these in pillarbox red. I had issues with the first pair sent to me but then got everything fixed fairly quick. I love the size of my tall willies and they fit perfect but I needed to go down a size. I also got the boot socks hoping that would help for the cold but on cold days you feet get really cold regardless. These are great for spring summer and fall where I live. I also love that they stay on really well I spend time outside a lot and wanted these to be useful and pretty there is no way these boots will come off in the mud :)

1.5/5

November 28, 2014

I ordered my boots directly from the site in June 2014, they started peeling in August 2014, i sent them back to the company and i have yet to receive my credit that they confirmed was already done. Absolutely the worst customer service I've ever had. I have now opened a complaint with the ombudsman.