Good

Hunt's Thick & Rich Pasta Sauce Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

February 15, 2016

I usually prefer to make my pasta sauce from scratch using fresh tomatoes and other ingredients. This is because jarred sauce is usually not that tasty. However, ever since I discovered this sauce, I have stocked up my pantry. This sauce is a great base for any pasta ... it is just thick enough to be added to some fresh veggies and spaghetti. And at only .88 per can, you can make a nice big batch for the whole family.

February 14, 2015

Very rich, very thick! Awesome sauce for spaghetti, chicken parmigiana, stuffed shells and much much more! One of the very few sauces that I have to add anything to! The pricing usually is $1.00 a can - and it's well worth that!

January 31, 2015

I don't know if it's because this is in a can or what. The acidity of the tomatoes and the metal of the can, just don't mix. It tasted like the metal of the can. Awful.

June 08, 2014

Hunt's Pasta Sauce is excellent, 680 mL of goodness. Can be found on sale for as low as $1.25/can at No Frills, Walmart and sometimes even the Dollar Stores.

This is one of the best sauces out there. I do a lot of cooking for a group called SMILE-Edmonton, we feed the homeless and generally the cost of the ingredients also come out of our own budgets. I take this original sauce doctor it up a smidge, make it hotter, add different spices, meats. Our guests that we feed absolutely love it. I use it with pasta casseroles etc.

This is a product that I would definitely recommend to those on a budget and those who are not. Cost effective, wholesome and darn good tasting. Thank you Hunt's for such a healthy versatile product.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!