Hurraw Lip Balm - Black Cherry Tinted Lip Balm

Hurraw Lip Balm - Black Cherry Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #424 out of 541 in Misc

June 10, 2015

I've tried many many natural lip balms, and nothing compares to Hurraw. I've purchased almost every flavour, I really can't get enough of them. Keeps my lips soft and hydrated and smells great! Highly recommend this lip balm!

September 09, 2014

This product is pure magic. I got it as a gift and I'm already to buy stock in the company and a box of it. It is moisturizing, not sticky and lasts a long time. I love it.

September 01, 2014

My bestie recommended this one to me. Loved it and have made repeat purchases.

August 04, 2014

Super long lasting lip balm. Most smell great - my favorite is the tinted lip balm and it is FANTASTIC!!! I thought that I would like chai because I am obsessed with chai tea.But this is amazing they last an extremely long time in the tube and on the lip!

October 17, 2012

I was a little hesitant to buy this because I felt bad about spending approximately $4 on a lip balm (I'm cheap) but I was glad I did. It leaves a gorgeous red tint on my lips (think Snow White or Bella Swan), it's very subtle so others may not know you're wearing product but you can tell a difference. I loved this with all my heart but my dog ate it :( I have yet to repurchase it but I hope to someday! The only unfortunate thing is that it can be a bit difficult to find a store that sells it near you however they have a store locator on their site.

July 03, 2012

Hurraw is an all natural, chemical free, vegan friendly lip balm. Now if you've tried some vegan friendly lip balms before, they're very soft and smooth but melt easily. I found Hurraw to not only be soft and smooth going on but it smells great and gave my lip a nice natural looking tint! It also did not melt in my purse which is always good. I found mine at American Apparel.