Hush, Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick

Hush, Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 960 in Books

August 22, 2016

Oh my gosh this whole series is an emotional rollercoaster. It's painful to read and I was often found crying and having breakdowns in German class while reading this book as well as the rest of the series (yes I read this during German class), it's terrible and it destroys your life and you totally need to read it

April 20, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I usually read Non-Fiction Thriller type books but after reading the Twilight triology, I thought I might enjoy this story too, and i did.
I would recommend it for a nice, easy read.

February 03, 2016

I told myself not to read another fallen angel type of book, but this series was hard to resist, especially after the first book! It's a very addicting read I must say, and I should stop before this book turns me into a hopeless romantic.

August 27, 2015

Becca Fitzpatrick really impressed me with this book. Though it seems like a typical teen romance novel type story, it does have a unique twist to the character backgrounds that definitely stuck with me. I loved the blend of realism and fantasy as well as the use of religion to create this fantastical aspect. I read the book when it first came out, so I didn't even realize it was turned into a series, which I will definitely read now.

July 08, 2015

I found this book at Chapters on sale and enjoyed it ! Very good at keeping your attention !

June 12, 2015

I enjoyed this series - although i wouldn't say you jave to tea it. I really enjoyed the first book and part of the second but by the third book I wasent as interested to read it as quickly as i did with the first. This is definetly a teen novel...but if you looking for an easy read I would recommend it

May 04, 2015

I love this book! I could not put it down. I read it from start to finish in one day! I fell completely in love with the characters and craved more.

March 22, 2015

I originally picked up this book because I got it for super cheap. I was very skeptical. Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down, it always kept me wanting more.

March 06, 2015

I can not even begin to explain how amazing this saga is !
for years me and my best friend have been maniac fans of it . Its really one of the reasons we are and still friends to this day and i couldn't be any happier! i would recommend it to any one !!

March 05, 2015

I like the book series, although it's not usually my type of book. It's thrilling and sexy.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye